Non - Derby County

I think all clubs could go the way of Derby over the next decade... Including the Manjester's and the Scallywhackers up the canal... Footballs basically f√cked as the main national sport...people are getting f√cked off with much of what is churned out...and how fans are treated at most grounds.
Nows you gots players, top players doin' rapes .so it says on tonights News..f√ckun rapin'...like they need to eh ? wid all dat blinkin' 'cash and maserati' innit mush ?
'Taint good my man.. 'taint good !

And I mean f√ck me.. Cloth - cappers getting frisked at Dean Court... as if they were a terrorist threat. .. I mean would they frisk the Duchess at twattin Wimblydin tennis...an ol' posh biddy ?
Does Murs and Souness get frisked?
Anyone tries to friks me up anytime..they gets a kick in the danglers mateypops!

Seriously though keyboard bashers..tis all goin' te pot...the way of tinpot...they're all ganna be tinpot one day...'magin that aye ?

Nows you gots players, top players doin' rapes .so it says on tonights News..f√ckun rapin'
not sure what news is reported on your TV/in your pub but at moment just 1 player is filling the news, that's player not players.
and maybe it's nothing to do with him being a high earning footballer that made him do it (if its proven he is guilty at end of trial).

not sure what news is reported on your TV/in your pub but at moment just 1 player is filling the news, that's player not players.
and maybe it's nothing to do with him being a high earning footballer that made him do it (if its proven he is guilty at end of trial).

That's nailed that then.. I agree...your right...and so as we are all trusting of the News..or not..we sail on ..and come back into port when the thing is concluded....not withstanding whether it's true or false..these things can twist a bit eh ?

1. Why do they get suspended points?
2. Why do they get to negotiate?
3. Why weren't they applied last season?
4. Watch it reduced to 6, same as Sheff Wed last season

Usual bigger club bias. Wycombe totally shat on, and totally unfair.

I still remember with incredulity and anger, that in 1990 before Swindons' appeal, they were going to promote Sunderland(?), rather than us stay up, even though in effect Swindon went down to 24th. Worse mis-management ever, let them play the play offs, before making any decision. Then relegate them 2 divisions, before reducing it to one, which meant none because they had 'won' the play offs.

Lesson to be learned was always conclude in same season. Clearly no lesson learned.

The owners for sure, but you have to feel for the fans.
And the local suppliers/businesses who wont get paid what is owed. Meanwhile, the players who werent playing during early lockdown were still getting paid, enough to have paid those businesses, but footballers cant be furloughed can they

Derby must have a fair few greedy Jeff Mostyn/Neil Blakes draining their resources over the last 10 years and if you to the actions of one reckless manager like Paul Clement who spent £30m in 2015 with no sales in Championship which would be treble in todays market. Apart from COVID which every club has faced or paying over the odds wages and not reaching the PL since 2008 I see no other reason as they have made net gains in transfers since 2016 and get good crowds.

amazed rooney is still there, he must be being paid a fortune? imagine there will be a 'mutual consent' announcement in the near future.

Last edited:

;