Non - Derby County

Don't know anything about the guy, but being harassed (or choose a word of your liking) by reporters when you're playing golf, doesn't really deserve a decent response.
Doesn't deserve a decent response??....bloody hell the reporter couldn't of been more polite......as said above, shows what an ars€ you are dealing with

Reading more articles today in the States, the guy is behind $800K in sponsorship payments to the Dallas Stars hockey club and his company is behind on payroll.
I'm no expert, but I feel this is another case of a tech business that looks good on paper but has no tangible assets.

At least Ashley is a Brit....gotta keep them Yanks away from Our Sport...they ain't good for the Game.

We should bang the drums on this until someone acts to ban the bums from having controlling investments in Football over here ..because they will ultimately turn the game into something completely alien .
They still refer to it as £ucking 'Soccer' over there.

The tw@ts are itching to beat us again in this Mickey Mouse World Cup....

Mickey Mouse....says it all.

That'll do for a sageful post -breakfast indulgence...the Forum needs a quick broddling on a sunny Saturday morn !

Maybe because it was our team, but there did seem more "urgency" around our administration. Liquidation a real possibility. Derby on the other hand seem to be able to go on forever. Are they being funded somehow? I mean they won't be any matchday income for a while.

Maybe because it was our team, but there did seem more "urgency" around our administration. Liquidation a real possibility. Derby on the other hand seem to be able to go on forever. Are they being funded somehow? I mean they won't be any matchday income for a while.
I think they'll sell plenty of season tickets but don't know if they can legally. I'm sure the EFL will make sure that they are alright.

I think they'll sell plenty of season tickets but don't know if they can legally. I'm sure the EFL will make sure that they are alright.
That could be an issue for a future owner as season tickets funds are usually spread over the length of the season.

;