Non-Derby

Mossy1

Star Player
How the heck do Derby county get televised games two Friday nights in a row?Tonight(friday)they were at home v. Watford's, next Friday they are on Sky away at Forest.

They were actually on at Norwich so its 3 games in a row.

However you will see this due to viewing figures and therefore advertising revenue.

Derby, Forest, Sheff Wed and Norwich will be on loads. Leeds and BHA were the same. In fact I reckon you would have seen about 70 /80% of Leeds games last season.

That said, if Derby keep serving up that dross, they may change their mind. Watford weren't much better. If we can keep out the one shot on target, they seem to muster each game, then we should be fine next week.

Reactions: DJ
...However you will see this due to viewing figures and therefore advertising revenue.

Derby, Forest, Sheff Wed and Norwich will be on loads. Leeds and BHA were the same...

Exactly

I can't believe in this day and age that anyone still asks why some teams get more tv coverage than others!

That said, if Derby keep serving up that dross, they may change their mind. Watford weren't much better. If we can keep out the one shot on target, they seem to muster each game, then we should be fine next week.

The “trendy back three” was all part of the big build up ahead of the game. But both sides playing it made for a very lack lustre game decided by a bit of individual quality.

The “trendy back three” was all part of the big build up ahead of the game. But both sides playing it made for a very lack lustre game decided by a bit of individual quality.
World class according to Hinchcliffe. My God, they talk some crap.

How the heck do Derby county get televised games two Friday nights in a row?Tonight(friday)they were at home v. Watford's, next Friday they are on Sky away at Forest.

Think they're filming the next episode of 'Celebrity Survivor' in Derby........

Wait till Sunday and Rosie and Jordan might make an appearance.

But pay per view is selling the concept that those who can't attend are willing to pay to be there.

When nobody is there, who are you selling that possibility to?

The answer is not many people at the moment.

Hence the atrocious revenue figures, the lacklustre uptake and the apathy from fans.

;