Non Emma Raducanu

I love the fact that I make a comment about Medvedevs racist comment and overall on court behaviour and the immediate response from two people who dont even know him or follow the game is that they clearly dont care lol

Interesting position to take.

I love the fact that I make a comment about Medvedevs racist comment and overall on court behaviour and the immediate response from two people who dont even know him or follow the game is that they clearly dont care lol

Interesting position to take.
Are you saying that you do know Medvedev, and that anyone who disagrees with you can't follow the game?

Have you actually watched much of Medvedev's career? Honest question? You think you know enough about him
I was only commenting on the actual match...I don't know a lot of personal details about any player...you can form an opinion of Medvedev but I can't as I don't know what you do obviously!

Wow. You do talk ******************************** sometimes. The guy is racist and was thrown out of a tournament once for making racist comments to an umpire. But I guess you support him even more now you know that?
Not good to hear if that's the case...there are many people brought up that way by parents in many countries - Russia, USA, Bulgaria, Hungary etc...and also to a degree in UK....but many eventually see the light and drop it.
Some on this Forum are too quick and loose in who they pick out as racists or ' casual racists' among other posters !.

Last edited:
Not good to hear if that's the case...there are many people brought up that way by parents in many countries - Russia, USA, Bulgaria, Hungary etc...and also to a degree in UK....but many eventually see the light and drop it.
Some on this Forum are too quick and loose in who they pick out as racists or ' casual racists' among other posters !.

We have a fair few SJW's on here.

You got any examples?

;