Votes: 32 26.4%
  • Greens

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 16 13.2%

• Total voters
Im not sure what will stop the behaviour other than a strong leader who will not accept it let alone be the worst offender!
And Starmer didnt demonstrate such ladership allowing Elphicke to cross the floor a couple of weeks ago, when he could have said 'We dont have people like you on our benches' or words to that effect. Taking such a stance on behaviour could have set a stall out which would only have served him well (in my opinion)

It could be worse under Labour or be worse again with the Tories....we don't know....they are Politicians FFS !
.Thousands of illegal immigrants are getting away from their 'captivity' and spreading themselves around Britain.
They won't get them on planes easily !

The ONLY way is to turn the boats back as they come with a permanent naval block and patrol....and/or completely shut down the traffick gangs. The former is the easier.
We have to protect OUR people from whatever.
I always find it incredible that back in WW2 we managed to repel a huge German military invasion from crossing the English Channel. Yet these day we cannot repel a rubber dinghy with 12 unarmed migrants.

Not sure test and trace should be on a list to bash the Tories with. The advice would have been given to any govt. at the time, if they hadn’t attempted it there would have been complaints.

Seems strange to include it when there are obvious things to bemoan.

It could be worse under Labour or be worse again with the Tories....we don't know....they are Politicians FFS !
.Thousands of illegal immigrants are getting away from their 'captivity' and spreading themselves around Britain.
They won't get them on planes easily !

The ONLY way is to turn the boats back as they come with a permanent naval block and patrol....and/or completely shut down the traffick gangs. The former is the easier.
We have to protect OUR people from whatever.
As the man said - bring the immigration system to it's knees and what do you get.

The whole system needs investment. Safe routes, safe holding spaces, quick and efficient processing of claims and deportation of those not granted.

Especially quick deportation for the criminals amongst them too

Not sure test and trace should be on a list to bash the Tories with. The advice would have been given to any govt. at the time, if they hadn’t attempted it there would have been complaints.

Because it didn't work properly?

And Starmer didnt demonstrate such ladership allowing Elphicke to cross the floor a couple of weeks ago, when he could have said 'We dont have people like you on our benches' or words to that effect. Taking such a stance on behaviour could have set a stall out which would only have served him well (in my opinion)

I thought that was a poor decision by him. Especially the person it was...didnt make any sense other than thinking he could pick up votes but I think he might have lost some.

I always find it incredible that back in WW2 we managed to repel a huge German military invasion from crossing the English Channel. Yet these day we cannot repel a rubber dinghy with 12 unarmed migrants.

Just to clear this up...are you suggesting we rebuild our Royal Naval fleet to the size it was during WWII and blow up any ship heading towards our shores?

We have already invested Money in France for the Immo problem...the boats are still coming over....we need a system to STOP...then no deportation needed.
The legal immigrants can be left alone ...that's already a controlled evolution.

Yes these days we put our military to much better use. Blowing up countries that people need to flee and then not providing safe legal routes to seek asylum.

All Labour's fault I'm guessing?

These were the 13 key policies from the 2019 manifesto.

If you drill down into it they've probably achieved 8/9 of the 13. The main reason they had a landslide victory as we all know was because people wanted brexit done - which they did and was in the manifesto.

I agree about Covid as well (amazing how many people are brushing it under the carpet), likewise agree about the reset. Johnson should have gone far earlier.
Getting brexit done was and is a slogan not a plan as the pm might say.
when will the benefits be delivered to offset the accumulated costs?

The national planning for disasters and emergencies would have included testing, tracking and trace.
The then pm did not include preparation for anything other than brexit. The test and trace was then crisis managed by awarding lucrative contracts to preferred suppliers.

;