Non Glasto

Definitely seemed busy, but not like 2000 when you couldn't go against the flow, although the flow then didn't contain a small percentage shuffling while staring at their phones. One girl almost fell in a bin and wondered why everyone laughed!

First time I've been there not as a punter (can't get tickets any more) and it's a completely differerent experience. Still enjoyed it.

Have stewarded there since 1999 and yes it was a more dangerous place then for sure!… like most things in life since it has become engulfed in corporate control…music has stalled in its progression since Covid-19..but this festival is still a joy to be at and is unique in its varied offerings…yes music is the driver but the whole experience showcasing art..cabaret…comedy..poetry…political anarchy…outrageous costumes and the general freedom of people to express themselves is amazing

The PSB were fantasic if you are into your 80s techno pop its the dogs bits.....
Yes, really enjoyed Public Service Broadcasting every time I've seen them but I didn't see them this year.

Unless you mean Pet Shop Boys in which case they were much better than I expected, glad I stayed there for their set!

Not her demographic (by about 50 yrs)
but I thought Billie Eilish was bloody excellent.
Not for us so we went up the hill to Cineramageddon and sat in a 1955 Cadillac to watch a movie about Polystyrene. I had to ask Mrs IH, a few years younger then me, but it was a chance to have a snooze. Grace Petrie and the Mariachis my highlights and came back with COVID. It should have been a 50th anniversary of the IOW/Glasto/70th birthday initially but got there in the end.
Had a nice chat with a Geordie about Eddie. They really love him there. Sounds like he’s building a new legend.

;