Non Glasto

I've never been but every year I see it on the telly and feel I would just love to be there. I understand it might not be what it was but then again, I'm not what I was. To me, it shows the uplift and joy, committed musicians can bring to people's lives.

Unfortunately the Good Lady's love of music isn't as strong as her love of all things Cherries ( and I don't think she could cope without being in her own home and "roughing it" for days ).

On the other hand, her love of A.F.C.B. is so strong, we'll be going to every game she's able to, enjoying every match in the company of the Riverside Rocketeers and all the rest of you, home and away, win or lose. So, on the one hand I don't do something for me. On the other, I get to enjoy days out, with her and you lot. It's not a bad trade off : )

Ps, sorry, went a bit maudlin there but I've been drinking "cold fizzy piss water" and watching Plant and Krauss at Glasto' on catch up ( hope you're all having a good time ) : )

sir lenny's right, high time the thing got cancelled, not one black face in the audience
and when paul macartney started playing the uber middle-class ukulele I nearly vomited

L.Henry has always been racist - he built his act on It ; always mentioning black - a skin colour.
Why he need to do dat innit...?
Why does anyone need to mention any skin colour..me and many others cannot see the point of doing so !
All humans breathe air ...eat...drink....walk and talk.

Many of us would turn down a knighthood if offered it.

L.Henry has always been racist - he built his act on It ; always mentioning black - a skin colour.
Why does anyone need to mention any skin colour..me and many others cannot see the point of doing so !

Don't think you'll have to worry about that Brian....:ROFLMAO:

It’s never been something that appealed to me. Often got music snobs being condescending to anyone who doesn’t live and breathe music, looking pathetically on to anyone who hasn’t heard of the latest fad who has played a few gigs infront of a dozen pissed students at Southampton guildhall.

Then they go and have 2 80-year-old’s headlining two nights… o_O

a bit like takin de knee then
UTC

cid%3AAACC9EA5-1D7A-4121-A0C4-0B9198D47466@home

Best flag at Glastonbury

Some great bands on the smaller stages. Sigrid was really good and Holly Humberstone, who was visibly nervous to start with , was excellent. Eilish was amazing and so were Wolf Alice.

Last edited:
It’s never been something that appealed to me. Often got music snobs being condescending to anyone who doesn’t live and breathe music, looking pathetically on to anyone who hasn’t heard of the latest fad who has played a few gigs infront of a dozen pissed students at Southampton guildhall.

Then they go and have 2 80-year-old’s headlining two nights… o_O

I'm more than happy camping in a muddy field. Can take or leave most of the music. Can do without the people though! Not to mention the cost.

Seeing all those flares and not a miserable tut-tutting **************************** in sight. Football clubs would have a collective heart attack at the Idles mosh pit. Idles best so far.

The Music is great...all of it.. the coming together of wonderful diversity and cultural themes.. but the filth is abhorrent....why the f√ck can't folk be disciplined enough for ten minutes to tidy up and find a litter bin.....' kin beggars belief.

;