NON ish: Poor old Rammers (again)

Long season...? the longer the better if today's outcomes are the norm !...the more surprises and Elite defying scenarios to the affirmative ! Yo !

They are yet to materialise...they will come...if not we might as well shut down the Forum...and @rseholes like me have bugger all to say ever again...you can hope for that maybe!
Keep spouting your rubbish Brian..........I'd have nothing to pick you up on if not :grinning:

Since he left us I’ve been observing from afar with interest. I’m not a goal keeping expert, but he seems to concede a lot of goals that are scored into a fairly central area of the net ie the midpoint between the post and the centre of the net. Yet he always seems to be at full stretch when attempting to save these shots, the goal against Birmingham being another example of this. They are goals that don’t appear to be goal keeping errors at first glance, but at the same time they are scored into an area of the net that he should be able to protect. Maybe it’s related to his starting position or his inability to shift his feet quickly enough. Just an observation.

Well it seems Ramsdale might be getting that big move after all. Sheff United are in talks to sign QPR's keeper Dieng for 6m, which is likely funded by Arsenal. Reports vary but something between 20-30m for Rammers.

With a bit of luck a slice of that comes this way too.

Well it seems Ramsdale might be getting that big move after all. Sheff United are in talks to sign QPR's keeper Dieng for 6m, which is likely funded by Arsenal. Reports vary but something between 20-30m for Rammers.

Sounds like a way of lowering any sell-on fee...

but that wouldn't be fair on the club with a sell-on?
surely any club with integrity would never stoop that low....?

The only way I could see this happening is for Arsenal to buy the player and then loan him to Blades with a mandatory fee at the end of the loan.

I think that would create a very good case for us to say that the profit made would include the asset value of the player as well.

;