Non ISH Watford

This was they key (for me) phrase:

"most regularly don’t attend AND don’t advise us of their non-attendance".

I do understand that when there are regular non-attenders, that would be of concern.

Still, it seems the Prem really is getting too big for its boots. Not only have they successfully sterilised atmospheres, now they want to ensure every seat is full, every match.

I always assumed that in buying a season ticket I was also buying the right to renew the following season.

And so you should , unless you’ve got a bit bored of old AFCB and just go for the odd Liverpool game or hand it out to away fans ....funny isn’t it , don’t use a season ticket that’s fine .. give it to an away fan BAN EM!!! Hitting

..because they paid for the ticket. If I don't use my car the manufacturer doesn't get to take it back so that someone else can buy it.

The issue is the scarcity of tickets not the way ST holders use their ticket.

What next ugly people can't have STs as they ruin the brand on TV or Fat ST holders give the wrong impression.

I get that some people couldn't afford STs in the past but they are also edge cases.
Some chose to do other things with their disposable income and now can't get tickets.

I don't trust the new Corporate AFCB to make fair decisions when it comes to who gets to attend matches.
No ugly or fat ST holders ?
Should improve things around me :grinning:

Last edited:
I think It's to stop people in the family section for example picking and choosing games as there are loads of empty seats for "lesser games" but the club have said if there are exceptional circumstances then fine that won't count as an invalid absence.

Mind you maybe the team itself could turn up though!

Last edited:
So , out of interest, this twickets thing, does the ticket seller get refunded for not going or does the ticket earn 'double money' ?

Dunno if mentioned up thread, but one thing I often see in the east stand queue is someone dishing out season tickets to their friends in the queue.

Presumably someone has got hold of a bunch of them and is selling on or giving away. No idea. But they are clearly in one person's possession.

The two seats in front of me have different people in them every match,and im sure supporters of other teams at times as well.

Dunno if mentioned up thread, but one thing I often see in the east stand queue is someone dishing out season tickets to their friends in the queue.

Presumably someone has got hold of a bunch of them and is selling on or giving away. No idea. But they are clearly in one person's possession.

"Presumably" we don't actually know. They could, presumably, be family members. They could, presumably, be rather long standing Bournemouth supporters who happen to live outside of the area, have buckets of away points, but have only managed to see nine home Premier League matches and six of those through the generosity of ST holders. On that note, my tenth home Premier League match is tomorrow... presumably.

;