Non - Labour Party

Rape, kill and start a war in the process. I don't think they seriously understood the repercussions.

I think they did. Netenyaho and Israeli's generally hold 'eye for an eye' mantra as their beliefs.

Hamas knew exactly what would happen. Perhaps not on relentless scale, but they knew there'd be a very 'assertive' retaliation, and loss of innocents lives.

And guess what. Majority of Palestianians supported Hamas prior and that the attack was justifed... apparently.

As i've said before, its complex and I'm not saying Israel are an innocent party. From the little I know, they're as bad as each other. Obviously not saying its same scale, lol, but reminds of some relationships I've had with women, who can't accept any responsibility for contributing to issues, and more interested in blame/point scoring/coming out on top. Very immature imo... and leaves little hope for long term as not prepared to 'meet in the middle'/draw a line under things and recognize they are part of the problem.

I can certainly empathize and feel for anyone having land/homes taken away (post WW2...) ... as I imagine most would if they take a moment to think about it happening to them and their families.

But then others have alluded to this going back much further... as in centuries.

Last edited:
Bit of good news for the Left and a possible future Labour Government later this year... this morning its been reported that in Haiti there are 4,000 prisoners on the loose after a mass Jailbreak carried out by gangsters....many could end up here for a decent whack of crime and benefits.

Bit of good news for the Left and a possible future Labour Government later this year... this morning its been reported that in Haiti there are 4,000 prisoners on the loose after a mass Jailbreak carried out by gangsters....many could end up here for a decent whack of crime and benefits.
Are you embracing your feminine side re new avatar?

No problem. They'll easily fit into a couple of small boats.

How that relates to the avatar I ain't got a bloody clue..however my missus is a Tory so she would probably appreciate my sarcasm about Labour !

I'm looking forward to you delivering a Daniel craig-esque avatar.

Casually strutting out of the sea in light blue speedos, brushing your hair back whilst staring seductively into the camera:D

I'm looking forward to you delivering a Daniel craig-esque avatar.

Casually strutting out of the sea in light blue speedos, brushing your hair back whilst staring seductively into the camera:D
Very funny.... but don't bet against anything like that while i'm breathing ! :p

Bit of good news for the Left and a possible future Labour Government later this year... this morning its been reported that in Haiti there are 4,000 prisoners on the loose after a mass Jailbreak carried out by gangsters....many could end up here for a decent whack of crime and benefits.qbenefits.qq
that's a hell of a boat trip they would have to make

The Reform UK Party seems to be gathering in kudos.

WELCOME TO REFORM UK!

Let's Make Britain Great

We can make Britain great again.
To do this, reform is essential in the way our country is run and managed, so it works properly for the people.
In many areas, just the application of basic common sense would be a good start! The nation faces many challenges, but we can overcome them. To succeed, we need to do Brexit properly. We must grow our way out of the crisis, we cannot tax our way out of it. We must stand up for our core democratic values, our civil liberties, our right to free speech.
Let’s celebrate our pride in being British: our amazing culture, our unbreakable communities, our incredible heritage. Let’s stop all the woke nonsense that is holding us back. Let’s have a proper immigration policy that works for our country and protects our borders. Together, let’s make great things happen!

WELCOME TO REFORM UK!

Let's Make Britain Great

We can make Britain great again.
To do this, reform is essential in the way our country is run and managed, so it works properly for the people.
In many areas, just the application of basic common sense would be a good start! The nation faces many challenges, but we can overcome them. To succeed, we need to do Brexit properly. We must grow our way out of the crisis, we cannot tax our way out of it. We must stand up for our core democratic values, our civil liberties, our right to free speech.
Let’s celebrate our pride in being British: our amazing culture, our unbreakable communities, our incredible heritage. Let’s stop all the woke nonsense that is holding us back. Let’s have a proper immigration policy that works for our country and protects our borders. Together, let’s make great things happen!

Are they the new national front? They've nicked trumps slogan, can't they come up with their own

Rachel Reeves is winning a sizeable minority of former Conservative backers despite nagging worries about Labour overspending if they get into power, the Sky News Voters Panel has revealed.

The Voters Panel, a two-week online community of people who backed Boris Johnson's Conservatives in 2019, has been asked to explain their preference for either Tory Chancellor Jeremy Hunt or Labour's shadow chancellor Rachel Reeves.

The economy is set to be the biggest issue in the election, with the Tories keen to paint Labour's economic plans as dangerous and inflationary while they are the low-tax party.

The Reform UK Party seems to be gathering in kudos.
new party
same old self interest first

Reform UK’s candidate for London mayor on Tuesday said he sympathised with calls for the party’s first MP Lee Anderson to stand for a by-election after his defection from the Conservatives.
Howard Cox said on LBC: “I sympathise with the question because I’m one of those people - if you are moving away from the party you’re elected by or elected on, you should actually stand up for actually scrutiny from your electorate.”

Mr Anderson himself had previously backed legislation that would require MPs to face a recall petition if they change parties. But after his own high-profile switch on Monday, the MP for Ashfield in Nottinghamshire reneged on the pledge, arguing a General Election was coming soon anyway.

;