Non - landowners v wildlife

only the department hasn't been disbanded, simply renamed

other than all landowners being dirty tory scum, is there actually a story here?

[of course the guardian could have followed up specifically on the dropping of the investigation into the demise of the white tailed eagle, but that would have taken some proper journalism....]

only the department hasn't been disbanded, simply renamed

other than all landowners being dirty tory scum, is there actually a story here?

[of course the guardian could have followed up specifically on the dropping of the investigation into the demise of the white tailed eagle, but that would have taken some proper journalism....]
The story is that a rare eagle was deliberately poisoned on a shooting estate. If someone who loves birds goes around poising cats, I’m guessing you’d say there’s no story there either

The story is that a rare eagle was deliberately poisoned on a shooting estate. If someone who loves birds goes around poising cats, I’m guessing you’d say there’s no story there either

Disbanding of Dorset wildlife crime team puts birds of prey ‘at risk

don't let those horrid tory landowners get you down

Good grief. Could this be another Tory trying to defend the indefensible. You’re out of touch and out of date.

good grief. I'll take that as a no, then

I was just trying to defend your lack of intellect, or at least your inability to read a newspaper article correctly, even one as shoddy at that

good grief. I'll take that as a no, then

I was just trying to defend your lack of intellect, or at least your inability to read a newspaper article correctly, even one as shoddy at that
Of course there’s no proof. It’s just a coincidence that every eagle ( white tailed and golden) that has been poisoned or shot just happened to have died on a shooting estate. I wonder where the lack of intellect really lies. I have no doubt you are in thrall to our prime minister who, of course, never lies.

Of course there’s no proof. It’s just a coincidence that every eagle ( white tailed and golden) that has been poisoned or shot just happened to have died on a shooting estate. I wonder where the lack of intellect really lies. I have no doubt you are in thrall to our prime minister who, of course, never lies.

no doubt, after all, all tories run around shooting eagles
but quite why the "newspaper" running the story doesn't have the wherewithal to follow up on the investigation was what I was questioning, if you'd actually bothered reading it properly

anyway, bedtime for you, give those brain cells a rest now, big game tomorrow

but quite why the "newspaper" running the story doesn't have the wherewithal to follow up on the investigation was what I was questioning, if you'd actually bothered reading it properly
A Tory MP who declared eagles unwelcome in his constituency had his election campaign funded by a shooting estate, it has emerged.

According to the Guardian, West Dorset MP Chris Loder recently claimed police should not be prioritising the recent death of an endangered white-tailed eagle, found dead on an estate in his constituency.

Why not email the paper?

We'll be lucky to have any green space left anywhere at the rate councils are giving up green belt land to developers. I read during the week that Wimborne council have given up 70% of their surrounding green belt land to new houses! 70%! It's outrageous and then they have the nerve to reject a small development of buildings for a new market. Some serious brown envelopes being handed around

;