Non - Lee Johnson

Feels like ages since we've had a game in Bristol, quite looking forward to it if we're allowed to go.

Edit: 2011 vs Rovers and boxing day 2006 vs City. Can't believe we've not been to Ashton Gate for 14 years in a competitive fixture.

Feels like ages since we've had a game in Bristol, quite looking forward to it if we're allowed to go.

Edit: 2011 vs Rovers and boxing day 2006 vs City. Can't believe we've not been to Ashton Gate for 14 years in a competitive fixture.
I went a couple of seasons ago with a mate to watch them play Leeds, cracking stadium. The concourse was huge in the main home stand!

His Dad was there as manager for around the same number of years as well.

In a statement released on Saturday night, CEO Mark Ashton thanks Johnson for his time at the club, with the 38-year-old having first joined the Robins in February 2016.

Assistant coach Dean Holden will take over immediate charge of the team with City still having five matches remaining of the 2020/21 season.

"We recognise the huge amount of work that Lee has put in over the last four-and-a-half years to move this club forward and we thank him for all his efforts. There have been some special moments over those years and Lee has played a significant part in them," Ashton said.

"However, success in football is ultimately judged by results and league position and the Board believes that a change of management is needed now for Bristol City."

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/breaking-lee-johnson-sacked-bristol-4294659

Hmmmmmm.....Bristol Cities.....JohnBob where’s that animated GIF ?
Sorry....my mind went off on a tangent ;)....apologies to all.

Was that 04/05 when we beat them 2-0? Despite everything that has happened since, that was easily one of our best ever away performances.
I’m old and stupefied and can’t remember. I thought we were 1-0 up and hanging on for dear life with Moss saving everything that was thrown at him. The bloody ref was stopping his watch when the ball went out for a throw and there was about 6 minutes of extra time but somehow we managed to hang on.

;