Non Leeds United

Garbo

UTC Legend
Obviously not a lover of Lids...but they are good to watch with their pressing style and attacking speed..Bielsa has a good method of setting them up and getting the players performing well

Burnley have been robbed. Should be 1-1. Terrible refereeing and where var can tell if your armpit hairs are offside it couldn’t see a clear and obvious error by the ref.

I have definitely lost a lot of love for footy over the past few years. Not sure if its covid related - or just var, the changes in the game (non contact, cheaty whinging players, stop-start action) or the fact that its just soooo profesional now the unpleasant aspects almost certainly outweigh the good things about the game. Or maybe its just me being old & grumpy.

I have definitely lost a lot of love for footy over the past few years. Not sure if its covid related - or just var, the changes in the game (non contact, cheaty whinging players, stop-start action) or the fact that its just soooo profesional now the unpleasant aspects almost certainly outweigh the good things about the game. Or maybe its just me being old & grumpy.
No, it's because you are very old and extremely grumpy!!! :ROFLMAO:

Agree with the Burnley sentiment. I'll be in a happy place if they go down. I still can't forget that shambolic VAR decision against them when they were awarded a penalty and our equaliser was scrubbed off. Since VAR PL football has gone to hell in a handcart. However, although not a fan of Leeds its Burnley and Brighton I wish to see relegated. Unfortunately for Sheff utd they are already doomed.

Burnley have been robbed. Should be 1-1. Terrible refereeing and where var can tell if your armpit hairs are offside it couldn’t see a clear and obvious error by the ref.

Seems they cannot rule on it as the ref blew his whistle too early ?

What happens when you have a man in charge who has only done 6 games all season.

Very rusty and probably not that good .

get your testosterone levels checked out, you're probably going through the male equivalent of the menopause ;)

not sure I've ever had any testosterone tbh. and the little I may have had, has been replaced by hipster beer.

;