Non - Lewis Hamilton

Druss_the_Legend

UTC Legend
Now equalled Schumacher for the most number of race wins in formula one. 91 (Ninety One). He doesnt look like stopping anytime soon either.

What an incredible talent and one we will not realise how much we will miss until he is out of the sport. Impossible to compare generations but his stats speak for themselves.

Very kind of Mick Schumacher to present him with one of his dads race helmets.

message-editor%2F1602443461351-hamilton_mick_schumacher.jpg

Last edited:
The guys trophy case must be ridiculous. All the pole, races and WDC trophies. Out of everything he's got, I reckon he'll have Schumacher helmet along with Senna's he got a few years ago featuring prominently.

Although I was never a fan of Michael Schumacher I very much admired his racing skills and was upset when he was so tragically injured. Mick presenting the helmet was a really nice touch and deserves great credit. I fully expect Hamilton to pass the 100 mark soon.

When he's secured 92 wins at this level, your prediction isn't as edgy as we would like.

Can you raise your opening bid of 100?

One of the most white male dominated sports around and Lewis Hamilton has blasted his way through the glass ceiling.

He might make it look easy now, driving a very dominant car, but his journey to that place was pure talent and even now he’s reached the pinnacle, breaking individual records from a sport that is 70 years old, he is still the last driver to leave a track at the end of a race weekend, analysing the data, watching replays, always studying.

He’ll still lose sports personality of the year to Marcus Rashford though...

The best teams want the best driver, their success goes hand in hand.

Right now there are two stand out drivers Hamilton and Verstappen. It just so happens that their cars are the two best cars on the grid and yet in the hands of their very talented team-mates, those cars are not dominant at all.

But yep people in general will rubbish the achievement because it’s all down to the car...

The best teams want the best driver, their success goes hand in hand.

Right now there are two stand out drivers Hamilton and Verstappen. It just so happens that their cars are the two best cars on the grid and yet in the hands of their very talented team-mates, those cars are not dominant at all.

But yep people in general will rubbish the achievement because it’s all down to the car...

You are 100% correct. The path of both Hamilton and Verstappen show why they are in the seats they are.

Messi only won the champions League 4 times because he played for the best team in europe.... *ahem*

Agree with you.

I see the young Schumacer is starting next season.

Is he the best driver, or a famous name?

Haven’t seen enough of him to know. I’m sure his name will have eased his path, but there has to be some talent there to get to the level he is now at.

He has the best car..year in year out..so what can we bloody well expect..its a farce...and pretty boring compared to when it was a decent sport way back...same as football ...bloody Money Rules !

One of the most white male dominated sports around and Lewis Hamilton has blasted his way through the glass ceiling.

He might make it look easy now, driving a very dominant car, but his journey to that place was pure talent and even now he’s reached the pinnacle, breaking individual records from a sport that is 70 years old, he is still the last driver to leave a track at the end of a race weekend, analysing the data, watching replays, always studying.

He’ll still lose sports personality of the year to Marcus Rashford though...

Just read up on his background, didn;t even come from an affluent or motor racing background, which makes it an even more incredible achievement.

Reactions: DJ

;