Non - List of tradesmen for when life returns to normal

GaryRB

UTC Legend
Thoguht occured when reading another thread((have you taken a paycut), of people stating what their jobs/skills are, and how this crap has affected them
I recall years ago, probably on RnB, there was a thread for people to state their skill/trade, plan being it might bring a bit of work if people and help those who were looking for such. Of course, checkatrade etc are all over this now, but is there still a place to share on here, bring a bit of extra work after months of nil or at max 80% income for a few months?

I for example will be needing a tiler when people are allowed to move around again, Mrs B decided to drop something and crack a tile on bathroom floor(not too fussed as over time never liked them as much as when we bought them). So I will be looking to retile the floor, and being very cack handed I dont do such things myself. Are there any tilers out there who would add me to a list of customers when you start working again (of course, goes without saying I'm after a proper tiler, not someone who says they can turn their hand to anything)

Just a thought

Thoguht occured when reading another thread((have you taken a paycut), of people stating what their jobs/skills are, and how this crap has affected them
I recall years ago, probably on RnB, there was a thread for people to state their skill/trade, plan being it might bring a bit of work if people and help those who were looking for such. Of course, checkatrade etc are all over this now, but is there still a place to share on here, bring a bit of extra work after months of nil or at max 80% income for a few months?

I for example will be needing a tiler when people are allowed to move around again, Mrs B decided to drop something and crack a tile on bathroom floor(not too fussed as over time never liked them as much as when we bought them). So I will be looking to retile the floor, and being very cack handed I dont do such things myself. Are there any tilers out there who would add me to a list of customers when you start working again (of course, goes without saying I'm after a proper tiler, not someone who says they can turn their hand to anything)

Just a thought
Got any horses?

Just a thought
Great idea .......... we did much the same with the Church congregation. Put some business the tradesperson's way, at mates' rates with difference going to the Church as a donation.

I know we all have our opinions on here that don't always tend to agree with everyone else but at heart I'm sure we are all decent people who support the same football team and when not hiding behind a keyboard are genuinely up for a good footie chat.
But this is a great idea and not only because I am a Plumber who is always looking to increase my customer base. In fact for anyone who mentions this site should they enquire about any work they need doing I will give a reduction of 25% off my labour charges. I also know a very good plasterer, tiler and electrician. The only stipulation is you need to have a BH postcode. Sorry but I ain't travelling to Manchester to change a set of taps :)

...catering...events....cooking....then I can help...also happy to advise should anyone have any related questions. Otherwise I’m no good to anyone! (Probably not even a sex worker!)

I hear burglars are having a hard time of it with no one leaving home..................always a silver lining.

Reactions: rgb
can anyone recommend someone who can supply & install a replacement garage door in wimborne?

;