Non - Magic Mushrooms

My man Billy, flying his freak flag!!

Certainly been some good research into the benefits of microdosing mushrooms, lsd and even ketamine and mdma. A regular Friday night pre-pandemic lol.

I will say, microdosing lsd certainly helped me break through some negative thought patterns and helped me find some clarity with some of the creative stuff I was stuck with. 1/8 of a tab just makes you feel mildly loopy, it's not like the gates of heaven part and emit fireballs at you.

micro dosing being key here of course. recall a very long night after a trip to mushroom mountain on koh phangan many years ago. wouldn;t wish that experience on anyone...

Lightweight.

Jokes aside, yes, I have traumatic memories of deciding the half a carton of mushrooms I ate in Amsterdam was not working and scarfing the other half and then thinking I had died. And being really annoyed that I couldn't stop Goan trance music playing in my head.

Would pay good money to see Brian on mushrooms though ;)

micro dosing being key here of course. recall a very long night after a trip to mushroom mountain on koh phangan many years ago. wouldn;t wish that experience on anyone...

Lightweight.

Jokes aside, yes, I have traumatic memories of deciding the half a carton of mushrooms I ate in Amsterdam was not working and scarfing the other half and then thinking I had died. And being really annoyed that I couldn't stop Goan trance music playing in my head.

Would pay good money to see Brian on mushrooms though ;)

Yeah one of my mates was mouthing off to the chap serving at the bar about the last lot he had being crap, so think he give us a certain strain that was rumoured to be bad news- thats my excuse anyway.

Both of us ended up freaking out and heading back to our huts/rooms. Recall laying there staring at the ceiling petrified for next few hours :D

MDMA is beautiful, good excuse to some small doses again it seems!

I have traumatic memories of deciding the half a carton of mushrooms I ate in Amsterdam was not working and scarfing the other half and then thinking I had died.

I did similar with acid and ended up in casualty.

It taught me a lesson, unlike various mates who were never the same again.

I feel a trip to the NEJ is in order.

As with all drugs correct dose is key.
A cheeky pint of whisky anyone?

Ive found a few mushrooms can add an interesting slight to any situation and leave you sober enough to take away some good insights to your general state of mind, which I believe to be a positive especially if your stuck in a cyclical rut.
On the flip side a high dose has the potential to spin your mind hard enough to cause you unwanted and unpleasant experiences.

I hope the research will bring about tangible benefits and help for people in need.

;