NON - Never should have, or?

I think it was clear long before we managed to persuade Sheffield United to part with £10million that he was not going to match his ability with work rate and effort.

When you look at Sheffield United buying Mousset and Ramsdale for £28million it’s not that much of a surprise that the owner wants to shake the hierarchy up.

I think it was clear long before we managed to persuade Sheffield United to part with £10million that he was not going to match his ability with work rate and effort.

When you look at Sheffield United buying Mousset and Ramsdale for £28million it’s not that much of a surprise that the owner wants to shake the hierarchy up.

Living in Sheffield, I think the fans would add Brewster, McBurnie and Berge to that list in a heartbeat. There's been an awful lot of wasted money.

Bit like us and Liverpool

Comin' over 'ere..using our country lanes and urban boulevards as a race track.....dang furriners !

Sorry about the Racerism!

Last edited:

;