Non - Oscars 2020

NWCherries98

Fans' Favourite
For anyone that is interested in discussing hem, was nice to see the best film of the year actually win most of the awards. For anyone that hasn't seen Parasite I would thoroughly recommend it, one of the best films I've ever seen in my life tbh. Almost makes up for Green Book winning bets picture last year.

Would have liked to have seen Uncut Gems, the Lighthouse and Midsommar get nominated for more things. Haven't seen Portrait of a Lady on Fire or Waves but I've heard they're both pretty good as well.

For anyone that is interested in discussing hem, was nice to see the best film of the year actually win most of the awards. For anyone that hasn't seen Parasite I would thoroughly recommend it, one of the best films I've ever seen in my life tbh. Almost makes up for Green Book winning bets picture last year.

Would have liked to have seen Uncut Gems, the Lighthouse and Midsommar get nominated for more things. Haven't seen Portrait of a Lady on Fire or Waves but I've heard they're both pretty good as well.
Green Book was ok, but best Picture?

;