Non - Pandemic

I think the point about vaccines is that there is possibly a reason to choose Pfizer ahead of AstraZeneca, especially if you're female and under 40. But there is absolutely no reason to choose 'no vaccine' ahead of AstraZeneca.

That's where Australia fell down. They didn't dare roll out the AstraZeneca vaccine for fear that 10 or a dozen Australians would die as a result. But as AstraZeneca was the only early option it means they're a bit stuck until they can get more lorryloads of Pfizer.

We'll turn the corner when everyone get's their head out their backsides which will never happen, worlds changed forever and for the worst now. Double Jab or Gulag.

You can't beat death that is true but our demise should've been over something miraculous like a Space invasion- Asteroid, Aliens or a Nuke, An Ice Age, a great flood, tsunami, hurricane, a Vesuvius eruption , the original plague or anything, not a virus that makes dying in a car crash seem more likely. It's the slow death that's the worst because you have to live through it for rest of your life as society goes full cabbage day by day.

CDC is going to recommend full masking and closing of businesses soon in the US and this time I think the majority of people will ignore it. We have a years plus of data. California with the most restrictive laws on the books had as much or more depending on what you read than Florida which ignored most of those rules.

o recently came back from Iceland and wow do they do it right. Everything open, no masks, high vaccinations.

supposed to go to Greece next month and evidently a country whose entire economy is dependent on tourists mostly refuses to get vaccinated and might shut down again. Brilliant.

CDC is going to recommend full masking and closing of businesses soon in the US and this time I think the majority of people will ignore it. We have a years plus of data. California with the most restrictive laws on the books had as much or more depending on what you read than Florida which ignored most of those rules.

o recently came back from Iceland and wow do they do it right. Everything open, no masks, high vaccinations.

supposed to go to Greece next month and evidently a country whose entire economy is dependent on tourists mostly refuses to get vaccinated and might shut down again. Brilliant.

It's all political antics at the moment, trying to force/manipulate people into both jabs so they can be "free" to watch football, go to pubs etc until the next lockdown.

Not everyone will blink though as the 1m in London proved on Saturday and rest assured countries like Greece and others in Eastern Europe don't care about jabs so those are the places to go if you appreciate somewhere different as I love E.Europe, if the West is going to phuck it's own people and stop them living a normal life just because they don't think a jab is the answer then they should be fought to the bitter end, it's unlawful and dangerous territory. They going to tie us up all to a chair because we don't consent? Saying that they probably would these days that's what the West has become.

Realistically the UK Gov should never receive a vote again from proper people though matter their party affiliation but you watch all those sad drones vote for their party who they share most views with after being raped of nearly every right they've ever had because they can't help themselves and think Starmer or the Dem's would do anything different to Boris. they're all in on it and they play you all. Need a new Guy Fawkes.

Last edited:
Interesting? Are we being deliberately scared?

One in four patients classed as a Covid hospitalisation is being treated for other reasons, official data reveal, prompting claims that the public has been misled.
For the first time, the NHS national stocktake establishes how many patients categorised as Covid hospitalisations had another primary cause of admission. The data shows that of 5,021 patients this week classed as hospitalised by Covid, 1,166 were admitted for other reasons.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/07/29/hospital-figures-covid-cases-misleading/

JVT must be the best PR man for the NHS, people seem to listen and more importantly trust in what he says.

He describes things in simple easy to understand terms with his football and transport (trains etc) analogies.

Below is a short video just under 5 minutes long where he answers questions from younger people on why they need to have the vaccine.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-58020184

I will say that one thing that California has that Florida has less so is migrant farm workers being housed in herd like conditions which caused covid to proliferate so quickly there.

I have a card with the dates of both jabs and the batch numbers. Trouble is that anyone could print such a card and write false details on it thus making a mockery of the whole thing.

I have a card with the dates of both jabs and the batch numbers. Trouble is that anyone could print such a card and write false details on it thus making a mockery of the whole thing.

I don’t get why people have an issue with this. Let people pretend to be vaccinated and get covid and potentially die. It’s Darwinism.

You can request an official paper copy from the NHS. It takes about a week to arrive, or download the app and get it on there.

As mentioned above, an official paper copy or the NHS app with it on are what I believe would be the only ones accepted, not the card we were given with the jab.

Right, same here in US, a piece of paper with dates scribbled on them. Iceland, as far as I know, will only accept WHOs card and some EU card

everyones bored with covid now, the focus has moved onto the rights & wongs of adults on bmx bikes, environmental armageddon & the collapse of human civilisation. much more fun

:utc:

;