Non - Pandemic

Question for the Boris apologist surely?

Any views on the role and performance of COBRA?

Let's get this straight, you don't want an inquiry and anybody who does is a Boris Johnson apologist? An absolutely mental opinion even by your standards.

Fwiw the inquiry should start now and any delay is purely political. They are obviously sorting out the timings so that it doesn't report just before a general election. Fortunately Johnson isn't even popular among Tories anymore and they'll probably get rid of him themselves.

It's worth pointing out that despite our great start on the vaccines, we are now way down the list for vaccines per head of population. Addressing this could save a lot more lives.

Those statistics are skewed by other countries vaccinating children and the UK, doing the over 18’s only until recently.

If you just looked at vaccinations for older age groups the UK actually compare very favourably. Which is why our current hospitalisations and deaths considering the amount of community infections looks good.

My stance should be pretty obvious. My view is that Johnson has completely messed up the pandemic. There are apologists who come up with the same old tired excuses as to why he’s been absolutely useless. What’s your stance ?

I know, I was joking!

HGV medicals aren't NHS work though A lot of this stuff like travel medicine and insurance reports isn't going to happen any time soon , there just isn't the resources
Id rather just do face to face but we are essentially in a battleground situation and have to triage as best we can those who need to be seen
We are bound to mistakes, but I don't see why I'm suddenly public enemy No1. I didn't vote for the shower of **************** that has systematically underfunded public services for decades
You're public enemy no1 because the daily mail say you and meghan markle are.

FWIW I personally am grateful for our awesome NHS and the people that work in it.

Those statistics are skewed by other countries vaccinating children and the UK, doing the over 18’s only until recently.

If you just looked at vaccinations for older age groups the UK actually compare very favourably. Which is why our current hospitalisations and deaths considering the amount of community infections looks good.
So to summarise, if you only look at the bits we're doing well then we're doing quite well?

;