Non - Pandemic

Had my first jab yesterday at Wallisdown Pharmacy, was given the Astron Zeneca vaccine. Second jab booked for May.

Very impressed with the organisation at Wallisdown, arrived 15 minutes early as there was very little traffic from Blandford, went straight in and was out 10 minutes before my actual appointment time

Had my first jab yesterday at Wallisdown Pharmacy, was given the Astron Zeneca vaccine. Second jab booked for May.

Very impressed with the organisation at Wallisdown, arrived 15 minutes early as there was very little traffic from Blandford, went straight in and was out 10 minutes before my actual appointment time
Is there no options in Blandford?

Is there no options in Blandford?

Only through the Surgery and I hadn't heard anything from them and, with my health record in mind, I didn't want to hang around waiting for them to get in touch so I made the online appointment when I received the NHS letter for the over 65's

I don’t think we will see massive lifting of restrictions till all the elderly and vulnerable have been vaccinated twice
Think I heard someone say try to open up more at the end of April which made sense .

But they will say we can meet up greater numbers outside sooner than that .

What does Tony 'WMD' Blair say?

Personally not Interested what that bloke says.

But this from Express.

Sky News host Sophy Ridge has ridiculed the Health Secretary Matt Hancock for "neatly sidestepping" her questions about meeting Tony Blair. During an interview this morning, Ms Ridge noted that Mr Hancock had been secretly meeting the former Prime Minister. She questioned the senior cabinet minister about the "bromance" that he has with Mr Blair.

She said: "Last time you were on the show, I asked if you had been talking to Tony Blair and you neatly sidestepped the question.

"A week later, Tony Blair told me you have been talking.

"And now I read in the papers that you stopped meeting Tony Blair because he was pinching your ideas and passing them off as his own.

"Is the bromance over?"

https://www.express.co.uk/news/poli...-News-Tony-Blair-Boris-Johnson-latest-news-vn

What would be interesting and not been able to find yet, is how many people have had the AZ vaccine and how many the Pfizer.

You'll find out soon - how many of us are walking around normally, and how many of us are walking around like zombies...controlled by Bill Gates (i'll be the latter) :grinning:

You'll find out soon - how many of us are walking around normally, and how many of us are walking around like zombies...controlled by Bill Gates (i'll be the latter) :grinning:

Will have had my first AZ jab four weeks on Wednesday, so far so good, going out for walks and seem to know where I am going, though my wife is with me if anything changed. :grinning:

;