Non - Pandemic

Enjoy Dorchester. My close family all still live there. It’s a beautiful but boring place!
Thanks.

We usually head out for a walk at the beach or country side.

Guess it does have that quiet gentle middle class feel to it ?

And with Poundbury (spelling) next to it !

Ah, your back from your holiday home in Cornwall I see.
Gosh imagine if it was possible to connect to the world wide Web from your country estate instead of having to be driven back to the city. How do Cobra manage to keep on top of things?

Meanwhile back to the data

Next slide please.....

Gosh imagine if it was possible to connect to the world wide Web from your country estate instead of having to be driven back to the city. How do Cobra manage to keep on top of things?

Meanwhile back to the data

Next slide please.....

You do realise that the data is starting to show hospitalisation and deaths linked to the delta variant... because enough time has passed for that to be observable... just like everyone was trying to explain to you. I doubt you'll understand it even now though tbh.

Most of Cornwall's permanent residents still going about in masks and keeping socially distant while the remnants of a Pandemic..you know 'Covid'....is still not adequately eradicated..
This weekend the middle of county is crammed with Royals, World Politicians and their entourages..on a Junket..devil may care..with mass tourism hovering on the periphery to get a glimpse of the whole damn Sh*tshow.
Bugger all will come good from it....I'll tell ye that for f√ck -all....apart from an upturn in Covid cases ...what a f√cking time and place to hold a 'G' conference !
7 f√cking big jets..just to get Irish Biden and his Muppets here....and topping up the atmosphere with more pollution.
Helicopters buzzing over my house all night long....

Weekend away...for William and Kate...nice to see some flowers....and their kids ain't gonna get no Covid ..are they ?

Last edited:
I thought they were keeping an eye on the politicians. ;)

“Helicopters buzzing over my house all night long”

Its been going on all week tbh...day and night.. It takes a chopper about 15/20 minutes to get from Plymouth or several RAF bases to Newquay/St Ives...this happens every time Charles or William etc. come anywhere near Cornwall...and with Biden added to the mix they drafted in an extra 6,000 police to the county. It went daft...lots of peoples long term hotel and restaurant bookings cancelled to accommodate the police and Bidens Security.
95% of the county were vehemently against this Event ..at this time.

Last edited:
Its been going on all week tbh...day and night.. It takes a chopper about 15/20 minutes to get from Plymouth or several RAF bases to Newquay/St Ives...this happens every time Charles or William etc. come anywhere near Cornwall...and with Biden added to the mix they drafted in an extra 6,000 police to the county. It went daft...lots of peoples long term hotel and restauraunt bookings cancelled to accommodate the police and Bidens Security.

My godfather lived in Carbis Bay.

Nice area, but reading story this morning where they were interviewing a resident that the village has a 10’ black fence around it keeping everyone out bar the locals and politicians and others who are at the event.

You have the Red Arrows to look forward to.

How long after the 21 June will the observable data be available to make the decision on 21 June go or no go?

Retrospective data great for analysing what has happened. The tail is wagging the dog.

Celebrity Britain....Hogwash with Chips.

Most folk just want their breakfast...and normality to be given free reign in the day ahead... plus farmers farming...fishermen fishing kinda thing!

Everything is Hyped....so bugger it I'll hype it some more from the bottom up...meet it in the middle...

Much Ado about F√ck-all ..is how things are presented into the Media by the Press and TV. ..sorry Shaky but your prose is so very handy !
.the Public are fed so much f√cking waffle...I mean ffs listen to Boris yesterday plucking inane platitudes from the ether...and mumbling it staccato at the reporters and the World watching.

I could expand....Oh I know..please don't !

Celebrity Britain....Hogwash with Chips.

Most folk just want their breakfast...and normality to be given free reign in the day ahead... plus farmers farming...fishermen fishing kinda thing!

Everything is Hyped....so bugger it I'll hype it some more from the bottom up...meet it in the middle...

Much Ado about F√ck-all ..is how things are presented into the Media by the Press and TV. ..sorry Shaky but your prose is so very handy !
.the Public are fed so much f√cking waffle...I mean ffs listen to Boris yesterday plucking inane platitudes from the ether...and mumbling it staccato at the reporters and the World watching.

I could expand....Oh I know..please don't !
I can swear with the best.......but (serious question)why do you feel the need to fill all your posts with fu@k ?

Safest place to have such a meeting is maybe an army base. Not messing up a whole community just so they can be by the sea.

Not so nice for the wives and husbands who have accompanied them to the event.

Can‘t go for a paddle in the sea and enjoy the fresh sea air.

I am not against those working on the frontline - my post said that they have been pushed to the limits for years. That is a knock at successive Govts and the NHS bosses, not those working hard.

But either way, a country shouldn't be put on hold for the NHS.

Oh....don't even go there by calling me shallow ok. You don't know me and my reasons for wanting us back to normal, when data shows we should be. Disagree with my views all you like but as I say, quit with the personal stuff eh.
Well my personal opinion is that post made you sound a complete bell-end

I can swear with the best.......but (serious question)why do you feel the need to fill all your posts with fu@k ?

Its not really a need.. just feels good at the time...sometimes afterwards I think crikey Brian haven't you enough vocab to render that base verbiage unnecessary and its a bit chav...but hey its done! :shrug:

Its been going on all week tbh...day and night.. It takes a chopper about 15/20 minutes to get from Plymouth or several RAF bases to Newquay/St Ives...this happens every time Charles or William etc. come anywhere near Cornwall...and with Biden added to the mix they drafted in an extra 6,000 police to the county. It went daft...lots of peoples long term hotel and restaurant bookings cancelled to accommodate the police and Bidens Security.

It's the same in Bournemouth every time the political parties come for the conferences.
Background checks on hotel ,hospitality workers ,snipers on rooftops,manhole covers checked and sealed,more dogs than Battersea dogs home,stop and search at the rail station ,sealing roads off around the BIC etc,etc.
Luckily the parties have not been here for a few years.

;