Non - Pandemic

Such is the Confusion with several aspects of recent communications/advice from those in 'Authority '
....the Government...Police...Local Government...GP's.......on Vaccs.. Virus Variants...Travel...Schooling....Pubs and Restaurants..etc

...that the general word on the street is indeed 'Everyone thinking and doing their Own Thing...appropriate to what they think is ' Best for them'.
This is where its going now ..in fact has been for quite some time !

Jim or Nina now blaming Boris for high street stores closing . Of course , whilst blaming Boris for not locking down quick enough , whilst blaming Boris for opening too slowly , whilst Blaming Boris for Steve Cook getting injured in the first leg .

amazing isn't it. if jimnina's objective is of turning every one against the government they're not doing a good job of us taking them seriously.

Your the expert jimnmoana you tell me .
Ah the much overused derogatory name tactic.

Being fooled into voting for Johnson and Cummings might be understandable, it what they are experts at.

Continuing to support them as being fit to lead the country goes way beyond embarrassing.

Being fooled into voting for Johnson and Cummings might be understandable, it what they are experts at.

Continuing to support them as being fit to lead the country goes way beyond embarrassing.

Question.

who’s the viable alternative to Boris and co? Your lot don’t stand a chance at an election for at least the next decade or so.

China will just deny everything, so really solid proof will be needed.

but then what? Do we impose sanctions or stop trading with China? And would it make any difference to them?

If all the west stopped trading it would destroy China, I’d be happy to get cheap merchandise produced in India or another friendly country not an enemy state.

You see this is where you rather sadly (for you at least but also many others I feel) always end up, the tiresome and rather insulting mantra that everyone who voted for Boris/Tories/Brexit etc is thick, gullible, racist etc etc. Fine, you just carry on blaming everyone else for your parties woes and you can forever continue the navel gazing while not being in power.
As for todays stuff, what do they say ? Todays news tomorrows chip wrappers.

If all the west stopped trading it would destroy China, I’d be happy to get cheap merchandise produced in India or another friendly country not an enemy state.
I go out of my way to try and avoid buying anything made in China, its bloody difficult but I do my best.

The past couple years I’ve decided not believe a word any government says or any government agencies, group etc. sadly true journalism has died

So, there's a General election tomorrow Jim, who do you vote for and why?

It's a hypothetical question of course, but interesting to know how you would vote.

;