Non - Pandemic

People in Scotland will need proof they have been fully vaccinated before they can enter nightclubs and many large events from 1 October.

The vaccine passport plan was formally approved by Holyrood after the SNP and Greens voted in favour.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-58506013
I see Labour, the Scottish Tories and the Lib Dems voted against it. I would love to see them take that same position if it gets voted upon down here.
It all seems to me to be a rather large stick to force the kids into getting vaccinated

People in Scotland will need proof they have been fully vaccinated before they can enter nightclubs and many large events from 1 October.

The vaccine passport plan was formally approved by Holyrood after the SNP and Greens voted in favour.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-58506013

At what stage are they with the vaccine compared to us ?

Guess with the winter coming up everyone is worried about the dangers of COVID with more people meeting up inside ?

I’m sorry if you guys support a “covid Id” to enter building etc I do believe the people of Bournemouth have lost the plot on logic.

There already is a “covid Id” just to enter the country.

This involves no less than FOUR steps of proof required. This involves a cost of over a £100, two lots of running around amounting to a long morning and a couple more hours filling out forms on the internet.

So may as well make the most of it and get in three matches.

I’m sorry if you guys support a “covid Id” to enter building etc I do believe the people of Bournemouth have lost the plot on logic.
I certainly don't support them, never have.
On a different note when is Biden going to open up the US for foreign travellers. Everyone else seems to be accomodating the Yanks but not the other way round. The Canadians are opening up this week will Biden follow ?

I know it’s reporting what we want to hear, but that’s one heck of a headline using statistics for week ending 3rd September when most schools hadn’t even had their first day back.

A “school-return covid spike” would be seeing cases spike due to transmission within schools, which obviously wouldn’t show up on those statistics as it’s far far to early.
That article is written by someone with no idea. Agree probably about 5% of pupils were back that week for 1 or 2 days max

Steve Bruce said the other week there was just a reluctance for them to get in either due to fears over the vaccine or thinking they don’t need it.

6BF5A489-A68A-406A-9C57-B9507D5A5C90.jpeg6BF5A489-A68A-406A-9C57-B9507D5A5C90.jpeg

This shows how the UK differs in terms of infection rate. The other countries listed have maintained mitigating measures. Uk has not. The government ‘expects and recommends that people wear face coverings in crowded areas such as public transport’ but chose not to make this mandatory.

A thousand deaths a week (ish) has become normalised. France has approx a quarter of the cases as uk with roughly same population.

Question for me is whether the rate will rise in those other countries once the measures end, guess we’ll see with Denmark shortly.

;