Non Premier League

Spurs have got 9 points already and haven't conceded a goal.
It's obvious that they are going to win the league, so all the other teams might as well give up now and we can just concentrate on who is going to get relegated;)

Whispering this quietly but if Brighton beat Palace tomorrow night they go top. Cue the return of Steve.

Got to say that a lot of the prem league this season has been really dull. About 8 teams trying to grind out results to protect their £100m plus tv money. Happy with life in championship even if some of the sides we are playing are direct. Ban heading and we would run away with the league I think !

That will only happen if you do go up I feel .

Rather sums up both Arsenal and Spurs that the latter were 9 points ahead and now behind the Gooners !

I think Watford will stay up as there are some dire teams at the moment while Watford seem to have good team spirit. Seemed to blitz Norwich last week to virtually condemn the canaries after just one month!

Spurs have got 9 points already and haven't conceded a goal.
It's obvious that they are going to win the league, so all the other teams might as well give up now and we can just concentrate on who is going to get relegated;)
Spurs have lost the last three matches, so it's obvious that they are the ones going to get relegated. We can now just concentrate on who's going to win the PL instead. Chelsea have won their last four games so I guess it must be them:D

;