Non -Rangers

GaryRB

UTC Legend
Section of ground to be closed at next Europa game for punishment 'following racist behaviour, including sectarian singing'
So was there other stuff going on or are Uefa being careful with wording, no punishment handed out to Celtic as far as I know, despite such singing being regular part of their repertoire

Section of ground to be closed at next Europa game for punishment 'following racist behaviour, including sectarian singing'
So was there other stuff going on or are Uefa being careful with wording, no punishment handed out to Celtic as far as I know, despite such singing being regular part of their repertoire

What sectarian songs are these ?

Fans of theRangers regularly can be heard singing songs which are on the sfa banned list. UEFA have warned the club and the club has asked supporters to stop singing them.

[

Fans of the Rangers regularly can be heard singing songs which are on the sfa banned list. UEFA have warned the club and the club has asked supporters to stop singing them.[/QUOTE]

Can Sweet caroline be added to that banned list?

Judas Priest, Take on all the World. It's the song this club needs.

I suspect Celtic haven’t been punished as they weren’t guilty on this occasion. If they sing these songs in the future I’m sure they will be treated just like Rangers. I really don’t think UEFA is showing favouritism!

[

Fans of the Rangers regularly can be heard singing songs which are on the sfa banned list. UEFA have warned the club and the club has asked supporters to stop singing them.

Judas Priest, Take on all the World. It's the song this club needs.[/QUOTE]

Don't think the SFA have much influence on the EPL.
Sweet Caroline isn't sectarian though not everyones cup of tea.....

Judas Priest, Take on all the World. It's the song this club needs.

Don't think the SFA have much influence on the EPL.
Sweet Caroline isn't sectarian though not everyones cup of tea.....[/QUOTE]
It’s about a twelve year old girl though isn’t it ?
If that’s our criteria then “ My Sharona “ by the Knack is much better ;)

Seems this is due to using a word which Celtic have displayed on a banner at home games, while playing a team from Gibraltar. The organisation responsible for 'monitoring' 'different clubs' in European games called 'FARE' is headed up by Celtic fans. They have sampled 100% of Rangers European games since they have been back in the competition. No action has been taken on Celtic FC despite a list of infractions, including displaying an IRA banner at opposition fans, in a game in europe against a team from Belfast who's fans have been killed and maimed over the decades by the IRA.

Not to mention numerous eastern European teams getting repeatedly getting away with all sorts of behaviour.

Ah the victim card, the manager has asked for it to stop why do the minority have a problem with something which is against the recent open to all initiative of the club?

Religion and politics are all that matter to the fans of these two clubs. The football is just an accident in its quality and existence!
Without the police... we are talking terrorism and frequent Death!....Its basically Scotland v Ireland with savages reminiscent of medieval times trying to massacre each other in name of daft religious/nationalistic affiliations !

Ah the victim card, the manager has asked for it to stop why do the minority have a problem with something which is against the recent open to all initiative of the club?
It's interesting that celtic are allowed to get away with it, (including pelting Cluj players with objects recently) without thread of closed sections of the stadium.

Seems this is due to using a word which Celtic have displayed on a banner at home games, while playing a team from Gibraltar. The organisation responsible for 'monitoring' 'different clubs' in European games called 'FARE' is headed up by Celtic fans. They have sampled 100% of Rangers European games since they have been back in the competition. No action has been taken on Celtic FC despite a list of infractions, including displaying an IRA banner at opposition fans, in a game in europe against a team from Belfast who's fans have been killed and maimed over the decades by the IRA.

Not to mention numerous eastern European teams getting repeatedly getting away with all sorts of behaviour.
You wouldn’t be biased of course.

It's interesting that celtic are allowed to get away with it, (including pelting Cluj players with objects recently) without thread of closed sections of the stadium.
Do you condemn the singing of these sectarian songs ?

How many ot the minority have been excluded from ibrox for singing them?

A Celtic supporter criticising someone for playing the victim card? :rofl:

Bit off topic even for the brexit supporting remainer, never one to miss an opportunity to state a wrong opinion based on no knowledge.

What action should uefa take if previous warnings ignored?

Bit off topic even for the brexit supporting remainer, never one to miss an opportunity to state a wrong opinion based on no knowledge.

What action should uefa take if previous warnings ignored?

You're right I don't know if you support Celtic, I just know you always jump to their defence and get upset whenever anyone criticises them.

I'm not sure how you work out my post was off topic, ironic given how you mention brexit three words later. (Fyi I don't support brexit or remain as things stand - I support a compromise solution as I have done since the day after the vote. Some of us don't feel the need to support politics like a football team, sticking to a view through thick and thin no matter what happens).

To answer your question, I don't give a toss what they do with Celtic or Rangers, both shite clubs as far as I'm concerned.

I don't give a toss what they do with Celtic or Rangers

So why post on a thread titled Rangers....

Because I like to confront your hypocrisy.

As an aside, why don't you use the quote function when you are quoting someone? That makes it look like you don't give a toss about Celtic, which is obviously not true.

;