Non - Roy Keane

London Cherry

First Team
Is it me or of all the pundits out there why is Roy Keane such a miserable so and so?! He just makes me want to switch off the telly as soon as he ventures onto our screens. He was painstaking tonight on Sky.

Never had much time for him and then read his book. Then I realised I had no time for him. Utter idiot who paints himself out to be a victim. Superb player in his time though.

Is this the same Roy Keane who could have been done for gbh with that career ending tackle.

It was actually Haalands left leg which retired him not Keane's foul on his right.

always hits the nail on the head and is a breath of fresh air compared with most of the other bland pundits - good value imo, irrespective of his misdemeanours as a player

Not the best and not the best worst. Clearly a bully at times but, as YesYes Cherry says, sometimes calls it as it should be rather than sitting on the fence. I did think Arsenal celebrations on Sunday were OTT after their win vs Newcastle too.

Not the best and not the best worst. Clearly a bully at times but, as YesYes Cherry says, sometimes calls it as it should be rather than sitting on the fence. I did think Arsenal celebrations on Sunday were OTT after their win vs Newcastle too.
It was all about Lacazette scoring his first goal in 10 games.

Don't like him, never have.
For someone who clearly disliked the media and pundits when he was playing, he changed his spots when failed as a manager and punditry was his only way of staying in the game

As for going to listen to him speak on his tour, to quote my old fella about certain bands I liked growing up, I wouldn't go to the bottom of my garden if you paid me

;