Non - Scottish sh*tface

Not bothered by him. Players come and go, some I wish well, some I couldn't give a tinkers cuss for. He falls into the latter.

I'm just reading Simon Jordan's book Be Careful What You Wish For and Fraser's behaviour seems pretty typical for a lot of players and their agents, but then there's not much loyalty and integrity in the game from FIFA on down.

All I can say is that there will still be more sticky situations in this lads career and I wouldn’t be surprised that the supporters of every club he plays for will feel the same as we do about him

He's gone now and like most turds he's been flushed down the pan. Still a little bit of a pong hanging around though. A 3 point air freshener against Boro today should help eliminate any remnants!
:utc: :guns::poop:

He's starting for his club and country. I really can't see how his career has stalled. Trust me, I would love it to be the case.

Hardly set the world alight though has he ?

He was making good progress with us until he decided he wanted his big move.

Not really talked about in the press apart from negatively ,so yes to me his career has stalled.

He'll always be the 'turd'. Disgraceful attitude towards the club, his fellow teammates and the supporters. Total lack of professionalism and integrity. A turd

;