Non - Solheim Cup

Europe have got it in the hole to beat the yanks in their own back yard....and local lass Georgia Hall on board too....great sporting stuff !
Nothing better than beating the Yanks! The standard of golf has improved beyond all recognition. The Americans must be in despair- Annika destroyed them for about 10 years,then the Asians and now the Europeans !

I'm not complaining (at all!) but am wondering why women golfers wear shorts & have their legs out..... yet the men don't. Why has this come about in golf?!

Was really enjoyable....events like that will increase the exposure to the sport. I think they need to have a mixed "Ryheim" cup similar to the mixed events at the Olympics. Would add an extra blockbuster event to the sport. Great to see Georgia taking part...shame she lost such a close singles though.

Some brilliant golf over the weekend, I watched a lot of it. They're just so good at the game. Can't see the men winning but you never know.

...maybe it's just personal choice?

Men aren't allowed to wear shorts I think that's the point he's making

I didnt know men arent allowed to wear shorts. Why on earth not?

Archaic rules. Thankfully it's all dying out along with the old suit and tie types running the sport that have held it back for decades. New clubs like Centurion are far more attractive than your legacy clubs at St Andrews or St Georges, which have only started allowing women members in the last 6-7 years.

If Ian Poulter wore shorts it might make him look ridiculous : )
It is odd some of the outfits the male players wear and they have dress codes at some of the golf clubs : )

;