Non - Spurs new stadium

65 food and drink outlets, 1800 HD screens ( that would be 1 screen per 6.3 people if it was at Dean Court ) and there own micro brewery pumping out the ale ....................... and we can’t even fill the bloody corners in !
Jesus wept ...:cry:

65 food and drink outlets, 1800 HD screens ( that would be 1 screen per 6.3 people if it was at Dean Court ) and there own micro brewery pumping out the ale ....................... and we can’t even fill the bloody corners in !
Jesus wept ...:cry:

This year at Arsenal is the first time I've been near the back and I noticed they've got TV screens facing you as you watch the match. Weirdly they were playing the build-up to the 8pm spurs game as we were letting them walk through our defence for their first goal.

How the hell did they get planning permission ? It's twice the height of the other stadium, and must leave local houses in constant shadow !!
Finlay would have s*** herself if we build anything 10% of that.
Looks good though...................

How the hell did they get planning permission ? It's twice the height of the other stadium, and must leave local houses in constant shadow !!
Finlay would have s*** herself if we build anything 10% of that...

Ha ha, I never thought I'd see the day that someone seriously compared planning on Tottenham High Road with Kings Park!

Sorry Roger's right, people living around WHL have got far bigger worries than that stadium.

I think the amount of jobs it would create was a huge part of allowing them to build it as well. Granted most will be part time, but there will be loads of full time jobs as well.

I've seen some pics from the inside on a friends Instagram yesterday and it looks more like a hotel lobby than a hotel in some parts.

Loved this in the Grauniad article

‘... the golden cockerel that now perches above the 17,500, single-tier South Stand – the venue’s showstopper. The cockerel used to occupy a position at the top of White Hart Lane but it has been recast, enlarged with the help of 3D imaging. It even features an air rifle bullet dent to reflect the one that Paul Gascoigne notoriously fired into the original.’

The new white heart lane reminds me of when in about 1990 we played west ham in the second tier on a Tuesday night and the commentator stated that, this is what the club are up against now and what we're trying to compete with. What on earth would he think now we've gone up another level!

That tuesday game may have been some years later in the league cup but it was definitely when we were playing in the same league as them

...have to say it looks like a great stadium...but can't see how the hell it got planning approval from where it is situated?...imagine if we had something half that size planned for Kings Park....absolutely no chance the residents would put up with that!!!!

Our neighbours in Thistlebarrow Road etc are middle class and white. Tottenham’s neighbours are poor and black. The only time anyone takes any notice of Tottenham’s residents is when they riot.

;