Non - three million quid in paper bags anyone!?

The home secretary will be announcing a full money laundering investigation surely.
Where did the money leave the banking system and where did it re enter the uk banks?

Paedophilia, tax evasion, money laundering…. Youd think the only point of having one family more elite than our families would be that they would be something we could all aspire to.

Still, royalists will keep sucking it up and buying the tea towels.

Paedophilia, tax evasion, money laundering…. Youd think the only point of having one family more elite than our families would be that they would be something we could all aspire to.
We seem to have plenty of people in this country who aspire to those standards - a lot of them are Members of Parliament (but not all of them I hasten to add)

I can now see why the Queen is staying in the seat instead of abdicating to give Charles the baton...hobnobbing with greasy Arab Oil men ..Ye f√cking God's what next...
This Charles and Boris double- act are laying it on a plate for a Bloody Revolution. bearing in mind that THEY wouldn't have to wait weeks for a GP appointment or need a train journey to work !

I think the aforementioned bright sparks might be better placed to be aware of chum Putin's recent sentiments of an intention to bomb London first if WW3 kicks off ...maybe about the same time as Qatar's Poxy World Cup..

Last edited:
I can now see why the Queen is staying in the seat instead of abdicating to give Charles the baton...hobnobbing with greasy Arab Oil men ..Ye f√cking God's what next...
This Charles and Boris double- act are laying it on a plate for a Bloody Revolution. bearing in mind that THEY wouldn't have to wait weeks for a GP appointment or need a train journey to work !

I think the aforementioned bright sparks might be better placed to be aware of chum Putin's recent sentiments of an intention to bomb London first if WW3 kicks off ...maybe about the same time as Qatar's Poxy World Cup..
Probably staying so she can interfere with more laws:
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...luence-laws-revealed-scottish-government-memo

The home secretary will be announcing a full money laundering investigation surely.
Where did the money leave the banking system and where did it re enter the uk banks?
Surely money laundering involves the person doing it actually keeping the value, or most of it. How can it be money laundering if it goes to charity? As far as I can see there is no assertion that any of the money went back to the donor

Good point - engaging with the current news about that little fiasco...over to Jimmy Krankie commissioned to investigate no doubt !

..but it brings into focus.the question of whether the inhabitants of this island know wtf is going on ( World Order territory Mmm ) with anything....knowing what us older dudes thought was a stable and influencial Nation..as we knew it..
...ironically, seeing the reception McCartney got at Glasto.. by a reasonably young audience..that throws up a question as to.. ? Are the Old and Young on the same page. ..when it comes down to the basics ?...I'm sure there is Hope in there somewhere ...a New kind of Combined Woke ?...for the sake of our descendants ..
Something has to be Sorted.... And I don't see it coming from Politicians .

Surely money laundering involves the person doing it actually keeping the value, or most of it. How can it be money laundering if it goes to charity? As far as I can see there is no assertion that any of the money went back to the donor

Money laundering means taking “dirty” money eg the profits from drugs, people smuggling, slavery, bribery, prostitution etc and washing it into legitimate financial transactions. Money going to charity can be money laundering if its ultimate source was criminal.

Or, put another way, a stolen Rolex is still a stolen Rolex even if you give the proceeds of selling it to a charity.

Heads of state and senior politicians are high risk because they have ready access to the proceeds of bribery and corruption. In the normal manner of things a bag of cash given by the former Prime Minister of a country ranked as high risk for corruption (as Qatar is) should never pass adequate money laundering controls.

Last edited:
Money laundering means taking “dirty” money eg the profits from drugs, people smuggling, slavery, bribery, prostitution etc and washing it into legitimate financial transactions. Money going to charity can be money laundering if its ultimate source was criminal.

Or, put another way, a stolen Rolex is still a stolen Rolex even if you give the proceeds of selling it to a charity.

Heads of state and senior politicians are high risk because they have ready access to the proceeds of bribery and corruption. In the normal manner of things a bag of cash given by the former Prime Minister of a country ranked as high risk for corruption (as Qatar is) should never pass adequate money laundering controls.
I don't think the fact that the donation was cash is relevant to that argument. If the donations had been by cheque, they would have been equally dodgy or else equally non-dodgy.

If a proper investigation and full compliance with the money laundering regulations fails to find evidence that it's dodgy money, would the charity even be allowed to turn it down based on gut feeling? Bearing mind the trustees have a fiduciary duty to do their best for the charity?

I don't think the fact that the donation was cash is relevant to that argument. If the donations had been by cheque, they would have been equally dodgy or else equally non-dodgy.

If a proper investigation and full compliance with the money laundering regulations fails to find evidence that it's dodgy money, would the charity even be allowed to turn it down based on gut feeling? Bearing mind the trustees have a fiduciary duty to do their best for the charity?
Cash is highly suspicious as there is no trace to the source.
Facilitating money laundering would not be best for a charity and would pose difficulties in the accounts being approved.

Cash is highly suspicious as there is no trace to the source.
Facilitating money laundering would not be best for a charity and would pose difficulties in the accounts being approved.
We know the source - the former president of Qatar. Would the source be any more reliable if it was from a Swiss (or a Qatari) bank account?

;