Non- Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

Great stadium by the looks of it! Interesting fight tonight, if it goes past 6, I think Usyk will win on points, hope I'm wrong.

This is the trouble ya see...we build these guys up in this country..give it the full Celeb Hype stuff ..they buy all that, get complacent and underestimate an unhyped challenger.
I mean jeezus christ..AJ boxed like he wuz fillin' in a Bingo ticket.. as opposed to getting points on the judges card !
Mateyboy Usyk set the pace right from the start on A J 's home gaff...I'm mean ferk me...Spurs ground was jammed out with 60 fasand punters partisan for their geezer. ..and he didnt attempt to dip into his various attributes and dig out a performance worthy of the aforementioned Hype !
I imagine he is Fury' ious wiv ' himself innit..but if he is gonna stay as a viable entity for the Belts..and say take on Fury to get back some Credit..he gotta sort some head out....cuz the mental stuff is as important as the physical stuff. Listen to himself - not the Papers and twattin Twitter hacks !

Last edited:
I did the stadium tour a few weeks ago out of curiosity, it is a fantastic stadium. What is weird is how small (comparatively to similar sized stadiums) it looks when you're inside where it is steeper than other stadiums to keep people nearer the pitch. Obviously it isn't small from the outside, the facilities in some areas are like a 5* hotel.

AJ is finished as a World Champion IMO…not enough nouse to be a proper winner. Boxed right into the hands of his opponent and got a lesson last night.Fury has more power and ringcraft….

…the stadium is a great place IMO but then that is what one billion pounds gets you!

AJ is finished as a World Champion IMO…not enough nouse to be a proper winner. Boxed right into the hands of his opponent and got a lesson last night.Fury has more power and ringcraft….

…the stadium is a great place IMO but then that is what one billion pounds gets you!
Didn’t they renege on a pledge to build social housing?

I did the stadium tour a few weeks ago out of curiosity, it is a fantastic stadium. What is weird is how small (comparatively to similar sized stadiums) it looks when you're inside where it is steeper than other stadiums to keep people nearer the pitch. Obviously it isn't small from the outside, the facilities in some areas are like a 5* hotel.

From when we played there, I consider the stadium to be one of the finest that I have watched a match in.

Spurs fans must be extremely pleased that Wet Spam beat them to the Olympic Stadium.

Spurs 01.JPGSpurs O3.JPG

Nice goal too.

Spurs 02.JPG

And ready for safe standing...

Safe standing at WHL.JPG

I got the same feeling at the Millennium Stadium - surprisingly "compact".

I went to fight.
I have also been before when we played Spurs. The stadium is great from a viewing perspective and was excellent when we went as an away supporters from a football stadium point of view.
But on Saturday ? got their at seven with tickets in what would be the home end. The view was great.
BUT in the multiple levelled concourse every food and drinks outlet was swamped....fair enough big event. But none were moving? when you did get to the front after more than 30 Minutes. The staff were clueless literally taking an order then struggling to pour a beer from a can ? Even at DC they prepare and pour loads at halftime, as they know they will sell. When at the Bournemouth Spurs game, they had people with the backpacks dispensing drinks. Saturday no sight.
At about eight o'clock multiple areas then ran out of beer! They may have the biggest bar but running out of beer at an event of this size!!! Food outlets then followed suit and ran out of food??
If you are not in hospitality 5* service it is NOT.

On the fight which is what the night was about......USYK totally gave Joshua a Boxing lesson. Can't talk about the undercard as we were in queue's for most.

And if you have been there you know the trek after the event it's a long old walk to Seven Sisters.

;