Non - Vitals adverts

RobTrent

UTC Legend
I know people say they keep the site running but I don't know of any other site that happily allows itself to be completely taken over by the things.

Really cr@p!

I know people say they keep the site running but I don't know of any other site that happily allows itself to be completely taken over by the things.

Really cr@p!

Rob: all you have to do is use a different search engine. I use “Brave” and there are no pop up ads on Vitals at all, ever. I’ve just clicked Brave’s report function, see screenshot below, and it is currently blocking 28 ads.
DF4E06AB-13E0-497B-88D2-0A9B1D8D514A.jpeg

Rob: all you have to do is use a different search engine. I use “Brave” and there are no pop up ads on Vitals at all, ever. I’ve just clicked Brave’s report function, see screenshot below, and it is currently blocking 28 ads.
View attachment 1701
I got hacked off to the point that I almost gave up with vitals and now use Brave as well. It's working like a dream.

I get the point of adverts, I even have them on my website, but these are so intrusive and the real stuff takes up a small proportion of the page.

Dear Cherries

Is this on desktop or mobile? If anyone can post a screenshot that would be very helpful.

VF Admin

It can only be 1 of the 2: Crap coding, or a decision was made to allow floating ads. Which was it?

Just stick the ads in fixed containers between every few posts or like most other sites, 1 single ad after the first post. Put an Amazon referral link at the top of every page like NSC and peope will actually help you out, unlike now where we just install Ad Blockers (uBlock Origin being the best) to avoid the shambles.

Being a non-techy, do you just download Brave to your iPad, or do you have to delete Chrome or any other browser first?

Being a non-techy, do you just download Brave to your iPad, or do you have to delete Chrome or any other browser first?

As a fellow non-techy, I just downloaded it from the app store (free). No need to delete any other browsers, you can just start using it as soon as its downloaded :)

;