Non - What to watch?

blandford_cherry

UTC Legend
Netflix and on demand services naturally seem to be in very high demand at the moment, I’ve just finished The Stranger on Netflix, that was brilliant. I’m now watching The Crown which isn’t necessarily something I would usually think I would enjoy but that is equally as brilliant. Flesh and Blood on ITV player is also worth a watch?

Anyone else got any recommendations to waste a couple of hours?

On channels like Quest or Blaze...programmes about Gold and Opal mining in Aussie.....or Vintage car repairs.
Lots Engineering Insights.
Loads of Travel documentary stuff spread around several channels. Just scroll about.
I find it more entertaining than most Fiction.

Netflix and on demand services naturally seem to be in very high demand at the moment, I’ve just finished The Stranger on Netflix, that was brilliant. I’m now watching The Crown which isn’t necessarily something I would usually think I would enjoy but that is equally as brilliant. Flesh and Blood on ITV player is also worth a watch?

Anyone else got any recommendations to waste a couple of hours?

You might have missed this thread, but there are other recommendations on there.

https://bournemouth-forum.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/non-the-stranger.11088/page-2

Hidden 2 on BBC 4 at the moment is a good watch.

Like the intro music as well.

Think series 2 is better than the first series.

Last edited:
Catching up on the Vikings series on Prime
Fortitude on box sets - so good its the third time around of watching
Several series on terrestrial TV - The Split, Noughts and Crosses, Liar and the brilliant comedy series This Country

Recent stuff I've enjoyed...

Netflix

How to Sell Drugs Online (Fast). German true-ish story of a teenager selling ecstacy online. It is in German, but you can switch on dubbing in Netflix and it is surpisingly good.

Sex Education is great.

Amazon Prime

Parks and Recreation is a very welcome escape from reality.

YouTube

I found the Graham Taylor 1994 World Cup Qualifying documentary on YouTube, which was a really good watch again.

Normal Stuff

Channel 4 has the Diego Maradona documentary on tonight at 9. It's supposed to be really good.

As mentioned above, This Country is fantastic.

The full 3 series of Snowfall are also on iPlayer. I've watched the first, which I liked.

Disappointingly, Guilt is just finishing in iPlayer. That was probably one of the best things I've seen on BBC for ages.

Recent stuff I've enjoyed...

Netflix

How to Sell Drugs Online (Fast). German true-ish story of a teenager selling ecstacy online. It is in German, but you can switch on dubbing in Netflix and it is surpisingly good.

Sex Education is great.

Amazon Prime

Parks and Recreation is a very welcome escape from reality.

YouTube

I found the Graham Taylor 1994 World Cup Qualifying documentary on YouTube, which was a really good watch again.

Normal Stuff

Channel 4 has the Diego Maradona documentary on tonight at 9. It's supposed to be really good.

As mentioned above, This Country is fantastic.

The full 3 series of Snowfall are also on iPlayer. I've watched the first, which I liked.

Disappointingly, Guilt is just finishing in iPlayer. That was probably one of the best things I've seen on BBC for ages.

Sex education was brilliant

;