Non - What to watch?

Never seen the series but you may want to check out the documentary Be Here Now about one of the stars of the series. It was on Netflix when my wife watched it, not sure if it's still there.

Half way through watching Gloria which is a Portuguese cold-war spy series on Netflix that is based on true events and set in 1968.

There are 10 episodes of around 40 minutes or so long.

Worth a watch, language is in English and Portuguese (subtitles).

Fourth series of the Danish political drama Borgen is now on Netflix.

If you haven’t seen the previous series they are worth a watch.

Apparently there’s a medieval pageant showing across the major channels.
I’ve managed to avoid watching tv at all today and I’ve not been into town. Had a walk to the river where the wildlife seemed oblivious to the celebrations of anachronism.

Watched a documentary on Sunday on BBC2 It had in depth interviews with Falkland vets telling their oersonal stories Tough watching at times as they obviously found it hard and would think it may have been the first time for some of them I was too young at the time so while the Sheffield and the like is fairly common knowkedge i didnt really know how tough the land forces had it Assume will be on i-player

Enjoying 'Pistol' on Disney+ The Sex Pistols drama based on the Steve Jones book.

Good insight on some of the stories behind the songs. Especially 'Bodies'.

Just watched the Madness set at I.O.W ( it'll be on Sky sommit or other ). Recommend, have a few beers, or not, park your politics and your worries watch a lot of people having a great time, sit there smiling, singing along. It's music, uplifting music and fun : )

Just watched the Madness set at I.O.W ( it'll be on Sky sommit or other ). Recommend, have a few beers, or not, park your politics and your worries watch a lot of people having a great time, sit there smiling, singing along. It's music, uplifting music and fun : )

Wow!!! Didn't know that they were appearing.Normally follow them and upcoming appearances through their website,but this one completely passed me by.

We went and saw the new Top Gun film this weekend. One or two minor gripes aside I really enjoyed it. Does what it says on the tin, if you liked the original you'll like this one.

;