Norwich City v AFC Bournemouth - 5 To Go!

Given you have Brentford, Swansea, Norwich and Millwall to face, you might get only 2 points out of that lot. So yes, on our current form and run, you and Swans will be looking nervously over your shoulders.

Not arguing with that

This has just about erased the memory of the 1-0 defeat to 10 man Palace. Didn't think much of Norwich's 10 man tactics and commitment, even though we played very well against 10.
Solanke, what can you say ? 60 years of watching the Cherries, he ain't really good enough at Championship level, let alone the Premier League.

Nice to piss on their fireworks but fair play them to them. They did look silky smooth with 11 blokes for 15 minutes.

Deliah won't Invest , I guess Buendia and Cantwell will be off and I think they all know its going to be another **************** season in the PL.

That aside, no complaints with that second half performance...or the first come to it.

It's no coincidence because it isn't true.
I think you're correct, the injury occurring at the end of the losing streak, but our points per game with Solanke has been ~1.81, whereas during the 5 games he was out injured it was 1.4, the team certainly seems to benefit from having him.

Deliah won't Invest , I guess Buendia and Cantwell will be off and I think they all know its going to be another **************** season in the PL.

Correct. Quite a few years back now, Delia was in for a £26 million loss and that would have just about wiped her out financially. It will never be allowed to happen again.

;