Norwich - The Verdict.

If there’s already a post match reaction thread then just post what you were going to say as a long comment, it’s what I do. Idk like:
- Match Thread
- Immediate Reactions
- Match Report

is a pretty good system for discussion.

If there’s already a post match reaction thread then just post what you were going to say as a long comment, it’s what I do. Idk like:
- Match Thread
- Immediate Reactions
- Match Report

is a pretty good system for discussion.
I like Al's verdict thread. You come off the match thread, gather you thoughts for an hour or so and then post something that isn't as kneejerk as it could have been.
Makes perfect sense to me.

Personally I think the more threads the merrier.

It's a sign of lively debate. It encourages more and more varied contributions. Its what would be expected to happen on a large and popular site. There are often lots of issues and talking points which arise from games, no need to cram thwm all together. Its more "democratic" and less controlled. Sometimes threads get dominated by a single subject, or argument and abuse between a limited few posters.

Neil would still be able to cut and paste his standard discourses so there's no danger of missing them.

Personally I think the more threads the merrier.

It's a sign of lively debate. It encourages more and more varied contributions. Its what would be expected to happen on a large and popular site. There are often lots of issues and talking points which arise from games, no need to cram thwm all together. Its more "democratic" and less controlled. Sometimes threads get dominated by a single subject, or argument and abuse between a limited few posters.

Neil would still be able to cut and paste his standard discourses so there's no danger of missing them.
Thanks John

I like reading post-match threads.

I like Al's quick-fire one word responses, Kirsikka's longer thoughts, Neil's MOM thread about home matches along with whoever puts together the equivalent match report from an away day.

Why don't we unite around these three?

We also need f*** VAR threads and any other single issue that needs venting such issues as how shít Brighton are or what a wänker Dyche is.

Me, I'm just preparing my knee-jerk reaction to the refereeing debacle at Anfield where Tommy's goal was disallowed and the entire Liverpool front three were offside by a yard.

Last edited:

;