Norwich v AFCB

They don't ' postpone' these days..they friggin 'Move' ..we knows this innit from our days with Sky in't PL... landsakes skipper.. get fookin 'Woke' !

I may be in the minority but I couldn't care less if it's postponed, moved , abandoned, us given the points in a forfeit. Somethings are simply more important and whatever your opinion of the Royal family is the fella deserves a bloody good send off and nationally ( and Dorset-ly and Norfolk-ly) is more important than a game of footie.

I may be in the minority but I couldn't care less if it's postponed, moved , abandoned, us given the points in a forfeit. Somethings are simply more important and whatever your opinion of the Royal family is the fella deserves a bloody good send off and nationally ( and Dorset-ly and Norfolk-ly) is more important than a game of footie.

I do not agree.

Wow!..Top Words....neither Shakespeare or Me could have hit the keyboards with that..crackin' sentiment.. :loser:

I do not agree.
Neither do I. He was one human being amongst billions on this planet. What makes him special or more important than anyone else? He didn't represent me or my values in any shape or form. By all means let his family and friends mourn him but why should a whole nation? I will never understand the endless fascination with the royal family and celebrity culture that puts people on pedestals and says they are more important and therefore more of a loss than anyone else

Perhaps we should shut down everything for another week as a mark of respect?

He said himself he didn't want a state funeral or massive nationwide fuss, why go against his wishes?

I'm not expecting a reply to either question, but won't be surprised to be called a traitor, again.

;