Norwich v AFCB

Respect for the Dead.. like me spouting off about Sala at Cardiff...why I thought(and still do)that no Money should have changed hands afterwards out of Respect to the Dead..

anyway onto Norwich...who are streets ahead in quality to us and all others ( they have proved that)..in virtuality all areas of the team..there can be NO doubt !
..but hey I can't stand them as a club, weird f√ckers...and I think we will actually win 2-1 or maybe draw 1-1..because we have hit form and need the points more.
I got the last score prediction right v Coventry.. and the 4-2 v Reading!

Respect for the Dead.. like me spouting off about Sala at Cardiff...why I thought(and still do)that no Money should have changed hands afterwards out of Respect to the Dead..

anyway onto Norwich...who are streets ahead in quality to us and all others ( they have proved that)..in virtuality all areas of the team..there can be NO doubt !
..but hey I can't stand them as a club, weird f√ckers...and I think we will actually win 2-1 or maybe draw 1-1..because we have hit form and need the points more.
I got the last score prediction right v Coventry.. and the 4-2 v Reading!

A stopped clock is right twice a day

They are going up but will lose their star players like Buendia,Aarons, and Cantwell to other clubs at some point next season...and that is the problem with The PL you need good players to have a chance to hang on in there...but eventually you will lose your best players (or have their heads turned by transfer gossip relating to big clubs) and then succumb to relegation...

At least in the 'olden days' you might have been competitive in Division One...or even won it like Derby and Forest did..

I don't mind Norwich City as they have some top division pedigree over past seasons...the only time I truly disliked them was when JB went there and nicked our best players, Machin,Powell, Jones, Boyer and even our young talent like Reeves...

;