Norwich

They kept their continuity. It’ll be interesting to see how Brentford go about dismantling Luton later on.

Norwich, Brentford and Swansea are too far gone in my opinion. Play offs at best. We haven't got any sort of consistency for top 2. I have only enjoyed about 4 matches this season out of 25. We don't even play good football now. That's more worrying than the results.

Jeez... there’s half the season to go... How can you say they’re too far gone... Half a season ago Bristol City and Reading were flying high in the top two spots... Good job they kept up their runs... oh, wait a minute...

Jeez... there’s half the season to go... How can you say they’re too far gone... Half a season ago Bristol City and Reading were flying high in the top two spots... Good job they kept up their runs... oh, wait a minute...
Half the season gone, exactly. I have seen nothing to convince me that we have enough to get top 2, have you? Nor am I yet to see enough bottle in the squad for a play-off win. We are not dominating teams who are in the bottom three. Possession means f@ck all. We create nothing. If it wasn't for Asmir and Arnie, we would be in the bottom half...

If we keep the same management team, I agree with him.

Furthermore, if you still have hope that we can turn this around and catch Norwich, who are 11 points ahead (which would mean that they would have to lose 4 games more while we win every game to go). That would also suggest that you believe we have a much better squad than this, so you cannot be satisfied with our league position now.

Norwich have Cantwell, Buendia, McLean & Skipp in MF who are continuously on the move, continuously happy to receive the ball, always find a teammate, hunt down the ball when they haven't got it, and in Cantwell and Buendia in particular they unlock defences and score regular goals.

At the back and up top there isn't much between us, and you could even make a case that we are slightly more potent and have a better keeper.

However, our MF is a collection of individuals and often outnumbered, and not a patch on the four I mention above. This is why Norwich are significantly better than us right now and will almost certainly go up as champions.

MF is chalk and cheese.

Last edited:
Furthermore, if you still have hope that we can turn this around and catch Norwich, who are 11 points ahead (which would mean that they would have to lose 4 games more while we win every game to go). That would also suggest that you believe we have a much better squad than this, so you cannot be satisfied with our league position now.

Nope, I’m not happy with the form of late, but I do think we’ve a decent squad of around 13/14 players abs we’re having a mid season blip. Our downturn has coincided with Danjuma’s absence and we switched back to a back 5...

Im willing to give Tindall a break and see if he can turn it around. If he can’t in the next 3/4 weeks then I’ll be in agreement that he’s perhaps not the right person to take us forward...

I also don’t think any position, including Norwich’s is certain at the moment. This league... anything can happen..

;