Nyland

• Thread starter removed at users request
  • Start date
So what's been the point of Travers being at the club and understudying the likes Boruc and Begovich... then we just lend him off to impress elsewhere...seems like a waste of time and talent as I see it .

Too many of our fans are obsessed with MONEY and reputations.. sometimes its best to give chances to the upcoming generations that have cost bugger all and then see what happens...as things were when we emerged from the depths of L2 and L1.
OK then in the Championship early days we bought wisely with Kermogant etc....bought WISELY....that hasn't always happened in recent seasons....mind you Yems was involved with recruitment in the earlier periods ? :sneaky:

Right or Wrong I'm putting it out there!

Too many of our fans are obsessed with MONEY and reputations.. sometimes its best to give chances to the upcoming generations that have cost bugger all and then see what happens...as things were when we emerged from the depths of L2 and L1.
OK then in the Championship early days we bought wisely with Kermogant etc....bought WISELY....that hasn't always happened in recent seasons....mind you Yems was involved with recruitment in the earlier periods ? :sneaky:

Right or Wrong I'm putting it out there!
Cost bugger all?? No such thing.

;