Oldham Athletic v AFC Bournemouth - 3rd Round FA Cup

Southampton's tie with Shrewsbury has been postponed due to Covid outbreaks.

In contrast to Villa's tie with Liverpool, which they're forcing to go ahead with Villa's u23 team and staff.

Supporters can listen to commentary from BBC Radio Solent’s Kris Temple and former Cherries defender John Williams for this weekend’s FA Cup game with Oldham Athletic.

The commentary, available for £2.50, is available for supporters worldwide and can be purchased here.

FA broadcasting regulations mean that the game isn’t eligible to be broadcast on afcbTV Live so there is no available video stream.

https://www.afcb.co.uk/news/club-news/audio-commentary-available-for-fa-cup-game/

Not sure it's worth paying for the commentary as I think it's on the radio and Internet for nothing.

The whole Shrewsbury team and staff affected. Villa have separate bubbles
I know it's extraordinary times, but this isn't a freak dose of food poisoning, footballers and their clubs know they have to maintain strict protocols, to enjoy the privilege to continue playing.

Given the whole romance of the cup with non-league and amateurs is to overcome the odds to win, surely Shrewsbury could pool enough u18s to test negative plus register non- cup tied to get 11. They knew this draw for long enough to be especially careful.

I suspect Villa fielded what they could because the complete lack of discipline from Grealish means that any attempt to ask for a postponement would have been frowned upon as he/they have shown a disregard for protecting themselves and others.

Huge credit to Oldham for keeping themselves clear and accepting this switch. I hope we win but they acquit themselves well.

blimey. just stumbled upon back of the net opposition fan preview! what a coup - really interesting chat, and what a clever bloke. never knew much about him to be honest. worth looking out for!

:utc:

blimey. just stumbled upon back of the net opposition fan preview! what a coup - really interesting chat, and what a clever bloke. never knew much about him to be honest. worth looking out for!

:utc:
I was blown away by the fact that the Back of the net lads got this.....well done to all concerned ....I've literally watched everything Brian Cox has done even though i barely understand or comprehend what he's actually saying ....just an absolute genius imo................never knew he was in band though!

I was blown away by the fact that the Back of the net lads got this.....well done to all concerned ....I've literally watched everything Brian Cox has done even though i barely understand or comprehend what he's actually saying ....just an absolute genius imo................never knew he was in band though!

I never knew he was in bands either. In fact I thought it was in-joke or something for a while, like an april fool. really great to hear him talking about climate, nature, politics & education. he has a rare talent for being able to take all the stuff in one's mind, and express it so so clearly so it all sounds perfectly logical. wouldnt it be great if we had some world leaders like that. (greta thunberg aside)

I never knew he was in bands either. In fact I thought it was in-joke or something for a while, like an april fool. really great to hear him talking about climate, nature, politics & education. he has a rare talent for being able to take all the stuff in one's mind, and express it so so clearly so it all sounds perfectly logical. wouldnt it be great if we had some world leaders like that. (greta thunberg aside)
D Ream......bloody hell that has blown my mind!

;