On this day 23 March

RobTrent

UTC Legend
1991 AFCB 3 (Watson, Blissett, own goal) V 1 Southend. Attendance: 7,421.

1993 AFCB 1 (Fletcher) V 3 Plymouth. Attendance: 4,150.

1996 A Matt Holland double secures a 2-1 victory over Shrewsbury at Gay Meadow. Attendance: 2,534.

2013 Four goals, four different scorers. Pitman, Ritchie Arter and Tubbs get three League 1 points in the Dean Court win over Bury. Attendance 7,229.

Last edited:
I love reading these but i must say I’m impressed you know the score from a game 12 years in the future!!! Even more impressive Brett would still be scoring! In a serious note thank you for doing these Rob, really enjoy reading them

1991 AFCB 3 (Watson, Blissett, own goal) V 1 Southend. Attendance: 7,421.

1993 AFCB 1 (Fletcher) V 3 Plymouth. Attendance: 4,150.

1996 A Matt Holland double secures a 2-1 victory over Shrewsbury at Gay Meadow. Attendance: 2,534.

2031 Four goals, four different scorers. Pitman, Ritchie Arter and Tubbs get three League 1 points in the Dean Court win over Bury. Attendance 7,229.
Now that's some veterans side mystic Rob.

I love reading these but i must say I’m impressed you know the score from a game 12 years in the future!!! Even more impressive Brett would still be scoring! In a serious note thank you for doing these Rob, really enjoy reading them
Same here. Don't remember all of them but do look forward to them every day. Keep up the good work Rob.

I remember the 3-1 v Southend - they were top of the league at the time and we gave them a right doing !
Part of our run of beating the teams above us in the league at home yet putting in utterly crap losing performances against sides below us away ....ending with us missing out on the playoffs...

;