On this day 3rd March

RobTrent

UTC Legend
The good news was that my "typing stick" broke yesterday before I could bore... do the update. The bad news, as you can tell, is that its now fixed:

1981 One for some stattos to help me out please! AFCB played Rosenberg BK at home in a friendly, but I didn’t add the score, scorers or attendance. Would appreciate any input, thanks.

1984 AFCB 3 (Brignull, Rafferty, 2) V 0 Walsall. Attendance: 3,913.

1998 Fitting that on 3/3 AFCB drew 3-3 at home to Plymouth. Fletcher scored twice (I know), and Jamie Vincent the other. Attendance: 3,545.

2001 AFCB 2 (S. Fletcher, Elliott) V 0 Brentford. Attendance: 4,438.

2007 AFCB beat Doncaster Rovers 2-0 in Sean O’Driscolls first game back as manager of Donny. Pitman and McGoldrick did the dame. Following the game I drove across to Brighton to see The Killers. Great but tiring day. Attendance: 6,166 (the football not The Killers.

2009 AFCB move out of the bottom 2 with a 2-0 home win (Hollands, Fletcher) over Aldershot. A terrible night weather-wise. Attendance: 4,556.

2012 Conceded an injury time goal to lose 0-1 at home to Charlton. Attendance: 8,034.

2015 I think Benik Afobe scored, but it wasn’t enough to stop his team Wolves fromlosing 2-1 at Dean Court. Yann with a brace, one of which was a penalty. Attendance: 9,851.

2018 A very late equaliser for Leicester at the King Power stadium nullified a Josh King Penalty. Attendance: 31,384.

1981 One for some stattos to help me out please! AFCB played Rosenberg BK at home in a friendly, but I didn’t add the score, scorers or attendance. Would appreciate any input, thanks.

Hi Rob

Some help from a statto/saddo!

Home v Rosenberg BK
Won 3-1
Allen, Impey, Ferns, Smith, Compton, Heffernan, Spackman, Morgan, Mooney, Dawtry, Sulley
Subs: Leigh, Butler, Chambers, Pugh
(All 3 outfield subs came on, but I don't have details of
who they replaced)
Scorers: Mooney, Chambers (pen), Pugh

2012 Conceded an injury time goal to lose 0-1 at home to Charlton. Attendance: 8,034.

Remember this game well! A strong Charlton side with Danny Hollands and Rhoys Wiggins were top of the league. We peppered their keeper with shots all afternoon, he had an absolute blinder that day. Then Kermorgant went and scored a header from them in injury time :LOL:

Hi Rob

Some help from a statto/saddo!

Home v Rosenberg BK
Won 3-1
Allen, Impey, Ferns, Smith, Compton, Heffernan, Spackman, Morgan, Mooney, Dawtry, Sulley
Subs: Leigh, Butler, Chambers, Pugh
(All 3 outfield subs came on, but I don't have details of
who they replaced)
Scorers: Mooney, Chambers (pen), Pugh
Cheers! Did you have an attendance please?

Remember this game well! A strong Charlton side with Danny Hollands and Rhoys Wiggins were top of the league. We peppered their keeper with shots all afternoon, he had an absolute blinder that day. Then Kermorgant went and scored a header from them in injury time :LOL:

Never liked that Kermorgant bloke.....:grinning:

;