Other poster abuse

Thank you for your acknowledgement. As you can now see there are still a few who are insistant on causing confrontation for the sake of it.

Well I wouldn't go that far. I think you can very much count yourself in the category of 'insistent on causing confrontation'. The trouble is everyone seems to keep on responding...

Scouts?.....Do they really exist.....I thought they were called something else now...recruitment agents? I think Ol ' Ken Bailey ran some Scouts!
By the way, I discovered why my Missus put me on Ignore!
We had been shopping in the clothing sales....I'd got a bit bored and spotted a young woman in a very very tightly fitting Plymouth Argyle shirt...she resembled Diana Dors somewhat ..I engaged her in conversation I did.....and was in the process of sympathizing and empathizing with the plight of her club...when she spotted my Cherries badge and started talking about Gosling, Wee Man and positions... and oh my Lord I got so excited and didn't realise my Missus had me on her Sonar and had gone back to the car!

Scouts?.....Do they really exist.....I thought they were called something else now...recruitment agents? I think Ol ' Ken Bailey ran some Scouts!
By the way, I discovered why my Missus put me on Ignore!
We had been shopping in the clothing sales....I'd got a bit bored and spotted a young woman in a very very tightly fitting Plymouth Argyle shirt...she resembled Diana Dors somewhat ..I engaged her in conversation I did.....and was in the process of sympathizing and empathizing with the plight of her club...when she spotted my Cherries badge and started talking about Gosling, Wee Man and positions... and oh my Lord I got so excited and didn't realise my Missus had me on her Sonar and had gone back to the car!

The best way to deal with women when you are out shopping with them for clothes is say you don't like it regarding anything she tries on. This way you will save youself a few quid.

Another story that springs to mind was a few years ago I had the carburettor rebuilt on my motor.

Whilst I was waiting to pick it up I mentioned to the proprieter of the garage that I had to meet the missus in Dunhelms at 5pm as she wanted some new pillows and stated that this was going to cost me an arm and a leg. The bloke behind the counter stated that this was not a problem as he could arrange for my car to take a bit longer than expected. Further adding that "We will let you have the car back after Dunhelms had closed and you will save yourself a few quid". Stating that it was an extra service that we provide for our male customers in times of wife trouble.

The service was very good as by the time I got the car back Dunhelms had closed and so I did not have to pay out for the pillows.

For the love of god, sink this, or stick it in an off topic folder, hell give him his own folder

squire-440-old-english-medium-galvanised-steel-padlock-4-lever.jpg

Its all fun! A space filler before Everton..its better than the days of bovver ..a size 12 Doc Martin squashing yer ead against the bricks in Cold Blow Lane!

;