Our injuries...

Risk is over Xmas we will get more muscle issues if we can’t rotate more. Brighton away looks a nightmare so soon after arsenal

Risk is over Xmas we will get more muscle issues if we can’t rotate more. Brighton away looks a nightmare so soon after arsenal
Maybe Brighton are thinking the same ? They are away at Spurs on Boxing Day, surely a more taxing fixture than Arsenal at home ?

It’s ok, I’m sure we won’t pick up anymore injuries over the Xmas period. In case you’re wondering, no, I could not type that with a straight face. Hey ho, at least we’ll get to see what Kilkenny and Dobre can do at this level!

Maybe Brighton are thinking the same ? They are away at Spurs on Boxing Day, surely a more taxing fixture than Arsenal at home ?
I think a lot of clubs will be thinking the same ...unfortunately we seem to be more prone to injuries than most other clubs. I think too much football is played in December, esp if you have league cup game too

;