Our Rivals Signings

billythekid

UTC Legend
SSN

Brighton have completed the signing of Nigeria international defender Leon Balogun.
The 29-year-old centre-back joins the club on a free transfer after leaving Bundesliga side FSV Mainz 05, and has signed a two-year deal at the Amex Stadium.

Chris Hughton said: "I am delighted to welcome Leon to the club. He will add more depth to our defensive options, and I am pleased to get our first piece of business done so early in the summer. He is in the peak years of his career and I am sure he will integrate well into the squad. He also has valuable experience, having played in the Bundesliga, the Europa League and at international level."

They have a plan in place to stay up again.
All we get is everyone, other than Eddie and the scouts, speculating on what they consider good targets.. which make little sense generally, such as Tierny who is already guaranteed 3 medals next season and disney wanna come tae DC d'ya ken what a mean jimmy!

We also have a plan to stay up. Brighton fans do as much speculating as we do along with every set of fans in this league. Speculating and idle gossip are just a bit of fun to while away the boredom of the close season.

That'll keep us up then!

Idle gossip attempt... for a bit of fun coming up, to fill the boredom;

We sign two piles of rubbish from Liverpools reserves to give them space to sign 2 good ones from Saints !

Last edited:
It doesnt matter how they sign players! It's how they perform!
Once again .. people sniping at Brighton while Man U/ Arsenal etc do what they frigging like. Grips my S##t!

It doesnt matter how they sign players! It's how they perform!
Once again .. people sniping at Brighton while Man U/ Arsenal etc do what they frigging like. Grips my S##t!

I think you'll find Bill....it's the fact that North Stand Chat members have slagged us off for all kinds of reasons for the last few years....when the way their club do things has much to be scrutinised!

They slag us off yep- but it's only a few numpties and I take no notice because it's just a rubbish attempt at banter! Every club does stuff that is or needs to be scrutinised. That's Football as we know it. And like I said no one complains about or slags off the top clubs . We just pick on each other to create a small club rivalry instead of focusing on bad stuff that occurs at the top end!

Just carry on bowing and scraping to ManU - they love it! And the more you bait Brighton the stronger they get!
But All that REALLY matters is...The Cherries slamming the ball in the net- that's it!
Everything else is fair game and fun to throw tantrums about or get our knickers in a twist. Beat the boredom of the no football periods. Dish it out - Take it back! People are very different online usually to what they are in real life- anyone meeting me would never believe it s the same person!

;