Our Rivals Signings

Bill...not sure what you are on about in this thread! The biggest clubs get plenty of scrutiny and 'slagging off'!

Davy- if as you say you don't know what I'm on about and let's assume I don't know what I'm on about ...I will be happy to go with what you say is the reality.
I would however like to see less bickering between the smaller clubs fans bearing in mind we all want more equality with larger clubs and a more competitive PL from top to bottom.

Davy- if as you say you don't know what I'm on about and let's assume I don't know what I'm on about ...I will be happy to go with what you say is the reality.
I would however like to see less bickering between the smaller clubs fans bearing in mind we all want more equality with larger clubs and a more competitive PL from top to bottom.
No country has a fair system, the bigger you are the bigger you get.
Thats why all the top clubs are asking for a Super League.
Now and then you get a Leicester pissing off the big clubs. But they always return to the bottom of the glass.
The only way to stop it is with caps. 30 million transfer fee and 100 grand per week. No bonuses no nothing.

But fans of the smaller clubs enjoy 'bickering' Bill.....i couldn't care less about bigger clubs or their fans....in fact i feel sorry for them tbh.

Some do of course.... just as many don't I would guess. Whatever floats your boat. Can't see the enjoyment factor or what is achieved but then I'm not exactly mainstream in my approach to things..I probably was 30 years ago - people change with age I guess. I'm happy with light banter about football matters but the financial stuff tends to get more venomous I would say.

Top clubs aren't asking for a Super League though. They want more of the gravy train that is the PL.

Not the top clubs you need to worry about, it's the clubs that think they are. I recall a vote last year or so about splitting the TV money differently, and obviously the top six voted for it as they know, it's that Leicester and West Ham voted for it as well that's the worry. Nothing wrong with a club aspiring to break through, but when they get delusional it can harm everyone. Gotta think long term, just looked at first Prem League and thought where are they now, Leeds, Villa, Forest, Wednesday, Sheff Utd, Norwich, Ipswich, and QPR Championship, Blackburn in Lg One, Coventry and Oldham in Lg Two, Wimbledon in Milton Keynes. No-one's invincible, only a few years back we were playing Man City in the third tier

RF Reckons they're one of the biggest clubs in the PL. He means average sized club completely inflated by the London based media to being bigger than they actually are

Talk of him going to Man C at one time.

We understand Jonny Evans will have his Leicester medical in the next 48 hours ahead of a £3.5m move from West Brom.

West Ham will be on the look out for attacking midfielders because Lanzini has just done his ACL in training with Argentina. We know better than most what ACL injuries can do to a player even after they've returned 9 months later.

;