Outside toilets

Red_till_im_ded

Fans' Favourite
It's it about time the club got some temporary welfare facilities by the outside bar? Against Man City because the sun was shining I just used the outside bar but after a couple of pints nature called. I was refused entry to the north stand to use their loo even though I have an ST for the north stand. Apparently if I went in I wouldn't be allowed to leave and re-enter. I was told the toilets available were in the upstairs bar. The was along queue to get in there and the guy on the door wouldn't let me in to use the loo and told me I had to queue. What a bloody shambles! How can the club have an outside bar but not provide outside toilets. It would only need a few next to the big screen they put up. Next time I'll just piss up the wall.

For a family friendly club, some facilities accessible outside would be rather well received for families.

For a family friendly club, some facilities accessible outside would be rather well received for families.

I agree it would be good, some people make long journeys. Luckily there’s ones at Queen’s Park golf course that I use if needed

Some of us of a certain age have suffered with, or are suffering from prostate cancer or similar conditions. Unfortunately this can mean that you need to pee much more frequently than what might be considered normal and therefore the installation of outside loos at grounds would be very helpful.

It's it about time the club got some temporary welfare facilities by the outside bar? Against Man City because the sun was shining I just used the outside bar but after a couple of pints nature called. I was refused entry to the north stand to use their loo even though I have an ST for the north stand. Apparently if I went in I wouldn't be allowed to leave and re-enter. I was told the toilets available were in the upstairs bar. The was along queue to get in there and the guy on the door wouldn't let me in to use the loo and told me I had to queue. What a bloody shambles! How can the club have an outside bar but not provide outside toilets. It would only need a few next to the big screen they put up. Next time I'll just piss up the wall.

You popped ya cork after 2 pints...………..Unlucky. :)

Some of us of a certain age have suffered with, or are suffering from prostate cancer or similar conditions. Unfortunately this can mean that you need to pee much more frequently than what might be considered normal and therefore the installation of outside loos at grounds would be very helpful.
Sorry to hear of any illnesses you may have had.....if your avatar is anything to go by, you're not looking to good at the moment...:cool:

;