Parking at Leicester

ErikthViking

UTC Legend
Any suggestions taking into consideration the following?

- Cheap
- Easy walk to ground
- Quick getaway after the victory celebration

Can you remember the name of the street?

Hi. Hard to tell. There are two and we parked in the further away one as a local advised me we would get away quicker and then jogged back after match. By the athletics stadium if you look on google earth. I think the road was around Oakland road looking at map but don’t quote me on it. That’s a good ref point though

I previously used a ‘JustPark’ less than five minutes from the ground, on the main road. Very convenient and very cheap.

I've used the bloody great car park just near the rugby ground.

Easy peasy, not that expensive and isn't too bad getting away afterwards.

There is always the danger of being hit by a helicopter though.................................

I used the Enderby Park and Ride just off the M1 last time. There are a few stops, one being the city centre ( 20 minute walk to ground but some good pubs on the way ) and the other stop opposite Leicester Tigers (5 min walk to the ground) - use that to get back. Its about £3 and is a safe bet if you don't want to fanny around driving into Leicester.

I've used the bloody great car park just near the rugby ground.

Easy peasy, not that expensive and isn't too bad getting away afterwards.

There is always the danger of being hit by a helicopter though.................................
Really? Sometimes you're quite funny but on this occasion...

I’ve done it differently every season. Not been happy with any of them yet. Always great getting in but horrible getting away.

Have used Enderby park and ride. Couldn’t find the right stop to get back and mucked around for ages. Seems this is because I stupidly went back to the stop I got off at. Where is the stop by the rugby club?

Last 2 seasons we've parked in the industrial estate across from Morrisons. Sat nave Freemens Common Road LE2 7SL

;